Chapter 2:The Mansion

Y/n POV:

I walk in this whole village but I can't find any available job.

"Ughh!!,until now I can't find any job?! it's impossible. I'm so tired of walking and I can't feel my feet anymore. maybe I could sit here so I can rest a little bit" I thought to myself with an exhausted and frustrated feeling. I sit biside of the road and took out the towel from my bag. I wipe my sweat...

Meanwhile...

While I'm sitting. A luxury car had arrived. I slowly lift my head up and curiously look at the car. At the moment the car engine stop and there's a professional and rich lady came out on the car(based on her look).

I stopped my gaze at her when she came closer to me. I feel my lips dry so I lick and bit my lower lip. My heart pumping so fast because of nervous and my knees are trembling. I don't know why I'm acting like this.

"Hey!! who are you?" the Lady asks. I look back down and look at my shoes that I grinding on the floor.

"Uh-uh... I'm Y/n, I'm just s- sitting here be-because I'm tired of w-walking on se-searching a jo-job. S-sorry m-ma'am." I'm still not looking at her. I feel my cheeks heat up. am I blushing? Gosh!! I am embarrassing.

"Really huh. Are you searching for a job? what kind of job, maybe I could help?" is she helping me?

"Uhm, just anything because I badly need money and I don't have a house for staying right now. My job before is a maid" I replied while she furrows her cat-eye

"oh, anything. The example is maid .hmm.. follow me if you need a job" she finds something on her purse that made the gate automatically open on its own. Huh? didn't notice this gate before. Maybe my mind is just spacing out earlier? I didn't notice again that she already enter her car

She opens her tinted car window"Hop in! The hallway inside is too long"

I don't have a choice I hop in and sit in the passenger seat with my bag...While we entering, a mini garden and a mini-park caught my attention. A garden of different kinds of flowers and plants; and a park with a playground and benches and fountain. After a second I see now the color black and white huge mansion. I was shocked when I saw the garage. It's like a parking lot on the mall with different kinds of luxury cars, vans, and motorcycles.

"Welcome to my home. It's huge, right? But it's funny that I'm the only one who lives in here" she welcomed me and open the main door. So it means that no yaya or any people is living in this huge mansion?

Don't get me wrong, this is not my first time entering a mansion. I remember our mansion before is much bigger and elegant the materials and things than this. I roamed my eyes and expecting this to be the same as the other mansions but no. This mansion is not the same as the usual mansion that I saw on others. It's different. The things are simple but you can see how expensive it is.

" I will discuss tomorrow morning your job. Don't worry you have your room in her. Follow me upstairs" She said while not minding me how am I amazed. Like what she says I followed her.... again

When we came there she opened the door of "my room".The room is organized.

"So this is your room. I will let you stay at my house because I trusted you right? and there are clothes in that closet. pick whatever do you want and if you are hungry you can cook in the kitchen and you can use your bathroom. So I'll go to my room now. See you tomorrow" she reminds me and points the door of her room.

"Thank you very much, ma'am, for letting me stay here I'm so lucky today and yes you can trust me."I said to her and she only nod as her answer. Then she leaves me there. I'm so lucky now! I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

[Time Skip]

After that, I changed my clothes. Then I go to the kitchen to cook food because I am so hungry. Last I've eaten I remember was last night -_-*. After I cook I eat it and wash the dishes that I used. I look at the window outside. The skies are dark. The moon only serves as light from the dark sky. I only hear the sounds of crickets outside. I let out a deep deep breath like I was releasing all of my problems before I decided to go to my room to rest my self for a night

I let myself fall on the bed and find my comfortable position" good night self" and I let the dark eat me....