Chapter 5: Hang out

Y/n POV:

We're here now in the backyard of Jennie's house. After we ate, we came here to talk and because it's a good place to hang out here.

We had fun talking and teasing. Poor Lisa, the three of them always gang up on her. I just laughed at them and sometimes joined as well.

"Y/n, why were you looking for a job yesterday? And you have bags with you. It looks like you were kicked out or you ran away" Jennie asked which made me look at her. I just smile at her sparingly.

"Yesterday I was forced to resign from my job because I couldn't handle my boss's treatment of me," I answered and sighed, remembering my boss again.

"Oww... Where is your other family? Like your grandparents?" I looked on Jisoo at her question

"They abandoned me after my parents died and that day, I'm starting to grow independent. I looked for a job at the age of 12 because I had nothing to rely on but myself and also I applied for a scholarship in different Universities and thankfully, there's one university that accepted me. The Hien University "I explained to them. I saw them smirk at the same time, so my forehead creased

“Is there something wrong with what I've said, guys?” They shook their head.

“Nothing. It's just that the school that you mentioned is the school that always competes on our school way back then ”I just 'oww' because I didn't know that there were two schools that competed. Back then, I only know was studying and I don't care about the sports, events, or what's over in the school because I'm persuading in my studies so that I can graduate. I have a few friends there but it's not that close to me ...

For just a few seconds, silence ate us but suddenly we heard keys clicking in Lisa's direction.  We looked at her curiously

“Ehrm.. since I'm bored in here let's hang out. My treat” Lisa said while still swaying her keys in the air. We all agree, so we went to her car ...

[Time skip]

We arrived at the mall and we went straight to the ice cream shop because the two wanted something to eat while walking, so the three of us also bought.

“Let's enter there” Jennie excitedly said, pouting the arcades.

“Let's go, but first we'll finish our ice cream first before we enter there,” Jisoo said that's why Jennie is even more pouting. She looks cute!

“Stop pouting Nini or I will pinch your cheeks ” Rosé threatened her so she quickly adjusted her face.

“Y/n.." Lisa called to me as she came in front of me. My heart pounding so fast and I don't know what the reason is.

“You have ice cream on side of your lips,” she said and she wipe the side of my lips using her thumb. My eyes widen and I feel my cheeks heat up when she licked her thumb and commenting “sweet”

“Ehem..” Jennie fake cough so my whole face turned red. They saw what Lisa did. Gosh!

"You know what, you both looking good" Jisoo commented and giggled so my face turned even redder.

“ Look, someone is going tomato” Rosé teased me while poking my hips, so i avoid every poke of hers.

“ Hey, Rosé stop poking Y/n's hips,” Lisa said that made Rosé stop poking my hips, and thankfully I could breathe easily now

“Why? Because you cared about Y/n's situation? Hmm? ” She asked teasingly.

“Crazy. Tsk. I'm finished now with my ice cream. ”Lisa walked first and entered the arcades. We just laughed with her

“Hey, Lisa! We're only just joking. Remember you are the one who will treat us? So wait for us up!" Jennie called her still laughing, but Lisa just ignore her. Since we finished our ice cream too. We then followed her...

___

A/n: Hi. How are you? Sorry for the very very slow update :)

Here's my update now. Enjoy!