Chapter 4: Her New Secretary

Lisa POV:

Kring! Kring!*

Incoming group video call from Nini...*

I put the dumbbell on the floor first before I click the answer button. What was her reason for calling? Hmm..?

Good news dear Unnies!" She high-pitched her voice that we immediately separate our phone on our face. What's going on with Nini? She thought we couldn't hear her to pitched her voice high.

Aish!! Nini lower down your voice. Where not deaf you know that” I complained to her but she just gave me a big smile

“Sorry, Lili. it's just I'm happy” she apologies. I know I know. It's obvious in your expression. I said in my mind.

“ Why?? Is there something good happened in your morning? ” Jisoo asked as if she was excited to find out.

“Yup! And guess what. I got a new secretary!” she announce and squeal that made Jisoo and Rosié squeal too. But me? Here. Still watching them with a bit of jaw drop. Ok, so that's why... When I recover, I put my supportive smile on my face

“ Congrats!" We congratulate her all at once

“ Thanks, Unnies! And with that. You guys can come over to my house later, so you can meet her... If you are all not busy.”

“Sure!” we answer again all at once

“Great! So I'll hang up now so that I can be prepared for your all arrival later. See ya. Bye~” she said goodbye to us

“Bye!” We bid our goodbyes too and that's our last conversation.

I'm happy on our Nini... By the way. Lemme introduce myself.

I'm Lalisa Manoban, 23 years old. CEO of a Clothing Company and Oldest daughter of Mrs.and Mr. Manoban.

I have a biggest secret that only my parents and my friends know which is it can blow other's minds and that is, I'm intersex. Yeah, I have a dick, penis, or whatever do you call on it probably. But anyway, let's move on.

***

It's Saturday today and I'm doing my weekend routine here not until Jennie call and of course, she invites us. I start fixing myself up, go out to my gym and go to the bathroom to do my thing. Don't get me wrong. It's not "the thing" that you others think ok?

[After 45 minutes...]

I change my clothes with a simple T-shirt and skinny ripped jeans, also I do my face routine every after taking shower and done!

I look so very fresh today. I got my car keys and was ready to go to Nini's mansion! I'm kinda interested and excited to meet her new secretary.

-------------------------------------------

Y/n POV:

We're here in the kitchen. I'm baking cakes and cookies while ma'am Jennie is preparing a vegetable salad and cooking ramen noodles. She said her friends will come later and she will introduce me to them. After hearing those. I feel a little nervous. What if they won't accept me or like me because I'm just like this?  But of course, I still agree even though I'm thinking about that.

...

An hour passed we are done with what we are doing, so we clean our mess and prepare it all on the dining table except for the ramen that it is still on the pot. After that we proceed to the living room but suddenly someone door belling at the main door. By the way this is a private village if you ask and the securities are highly strict and tight so nothing to worry about, also every house and mansion here is high-tech.