"What was that?"

The ding of George leaving the discord call was always relieving but at the same time sad. Dream hated the thought of not having his best friend there for him to talk to and laugh with, But at the same time he liked to have his privacy. Dream let out a deep sigh as he got up from his desk and walked to his living room.

"Nick?" "A-Are you... Cleaning???" He says in a half-Joking half-serious tone at the sound of Sapnap vacuuming. "Some people change like the tides in the ocean. At least I think or am I dead wrong?" Sapnap sings, Not hearing Dream through the sound of Dreams song "Roadtrip" blaring in his airpods. Dream laughs and rolls his eyes as he walks to Sapnap's room where he's cleaning. "You want some food?". " Huh? what'd you say?" Sapnap responds while he pulls one airpod out of his ear. The quiet sound of Roadtrip plays out and Dream can't help but smirk "You want food?" "Nah I'm good, Just ate while you and George were on call".

"I reminisce about a past life. Things change, I get it 'cause nothing lasts, right?" The music rings out as Dream leaves the room.

Dream tends to get shy around Sapnap. Not like an embarrassed type of shy but the kind of shy that comes when you get that feeling in your stomach in which that alone makes you blush. He never really noticed it before, Well maybe a few times when it got really bad like when they made eye contact for too long or Sapnap made a stupid sex joke about Dream. He never really payed attention to this feeling but when he did he could remember him getting that feeling as far back as when he and Sapnap first met online.

A bit parched he walks to the kitchen and gets some water and orders food. He looks over to his left to see patches laying on the tile next to him. "You know I'm her favorite, right?" Sapnap is suddenly behind him lurking after he heard Dream order food. "Yeah right" Dream says jokingly back. He turns around to see Sapnap smirking at him.

There's something about the way he was standing, not normal compared to the way he normally acts. "What's up with you?" "What do you mean? What's wrong?". Dream shakes his head and turns to patches to pet her. What was that? He thinks to him self thinking it was just a small adrenaline rush. He just scared me that's all He thinks as if that was the real answer as to what he was feeling. Deep down he knew that feeling. He hadn't felt it in a while... Well not since Sapnap, George, and him watched that Belle Delphine video on call. But why did that time give him butterflies like he had just now? At the time he had played it off like it was just the video and that was that. He moved on.

But why? why did his best friend of years just now make him feel all... weird? Oh well He says to himself and moves on thinking it was just a coincidence.

After 30 minutes the delivery man arrives at the door. After a few knocks Dream makes his way to the door and grabs his food. "You didn't get me any?" Sapnap says from a distance sitting on the couch. "What do you mean? you said you didn't want food." "I didn't want your food." Dream looks offended so in self defense Sapnap says "No offense though..." Seconds go by as dream just looks at Sapnap. Sapnap starts to blush a bit at the sight of Dream staring him down. "Don't do that" "Do what?" Dream teases. "You know what you're doing... creep" Sapnap shakes his head to try and distract himself and dream walks to the living room and sits next to him.

"What you watching?" "HunterxHunter" Sapnap says. Dream has no idea what that is but he tries to watch it because if it makes his best friend happy its probably a good show.

Hours pass and Dream gets into the show and is having a great time with his best friend. He looks at his phone to see that its 2am. He can barely keep his eyes open so he looks over to Sapnap. Hes dead asleep next to dream and slumps over to lay on Dreams shoulder. There goes that feeling again. The shy feeling. But Dreams not embarrassed, hes...blushing. He has butterflies in his stomach and his face gets flushed. Something about Sapnap laying on his shoulder makes him feel so safe and makes all of his troubles seem to disappear. Dream slides his arm behind Sapnap and slowly repositions himself into more of a laying position and slowly sinks into sleep.

After hours go by Dream wakes up to his back being sore from the way he was laying down. He picks up his phone to see what time it is but by the time he put it back down he couldn't remember what time it said. He turns over a bit more and mid-sleep Sapnap adjusts himself to be more comfortable as Dream moves. By the time they're both settled Sapnap is laying on Dreams stomach, arms tucked under and wrapped around Dreams waist. Dream smiles being more comfortable than he could ask for. He mutes the TV in hopes not to wake Sapnap up and drifts back to sleep.