"Sapnap, can I talk to you?"

"Dream?" "Did you hear me?" "Huh? what?" Dream says snapping back into reality. "I said: Why does my neck hurt? I slept fine, I mean like I slept on that pillow fine I don't know why my neck is sore." "But that doesn't mean anything now, are you okay? you went silent on me." "Yeah yeah no it's nothing, I was just daydreaming. But I don't know why your neck is all messed up. Want some ibuprofen for the pain?" "No it's alright. Is the food ready?" "Yeah. I'll bring it out there now." Dream says again on his way to the table with the plates of food.

     After they finish eating Sapnap asks Dream "Want to watch more HunterxHunter?-- You really liked it last night." "Sure why not, only if you tell me who is who, that was the hardest part to remember."

     Once again Dream is swept into the storyline and gets addicted to the character development and main plot points. After hours of watching the show Dream lifts his arms up and sets them back down dramatically to push himself on to his legs and off the couch. "I'm gonna go take a shower. Don't watch this without me ok?" "Okay whatever dude, you know this makes you a weeb now, right?" Sapnap says mockingly to Dream as Dream walks off to the bathroom, Sapnap unsure if Dream heard him. 

     While Dream is in the shower Sapnap hops onto his PC to call George to talk to him. "George dude I need to tell you something but I don't have much time. I need to tell you before Dream gets out of the shower" He messages George. Within seconds they're in a call and Sapnap starts: "George, I think I have feelings for Dream." "Dude what?!!?!?!" George asks in the most over dramatic and british of voices. "You can not tell him. I'm not kidding George. Listen to me. Do. Not. Tell. Dream." "Okay okay, dude. I got it" George says back in disbelief. "Tell me why you think you have feelings" He adds on trying to understand Sapnap's headspace.

     "I don't know when they really started but the first time I can remember is when we recorded the first manhunt with 4 hunters. After we ended the recording and you, Bad, and Ant had to leave he and I stayed on call all night talking about deep shit. We connected, more than I had ever felt before. I felt so... safe talking to him. I brushed it off afterwards though and I forgot about it until we moved in together. I saw him for the first time and my stomach dropped. Of course I've know for a long time what he looks like but it was something about that first time we met in real life." "But Nick, are you sure you weren't just excited to meet him?" George asks trying to make sense of fhe situation. George was extremely confused because, Sapnap had never really shown interest in guys, well other than platonically. Of course George would support Sapnap through anything but it all came at once and shocked him. Sapnap answers: "That's what I thought at first. But as the days go on I notice it more and more and I don't know what to do." "He makes me feel so... happy. Like nothing can hurt me and it takes all my worries away. George, I've never felt like this for anyone... ever. Sure I've "been in love" or what I thought love was but this... this is... different" Sapnap sighs waiting for a response from George. After seconds that feel like a lifetime each go by George says back "Nick, listen to me, you and Dream are close. You guys are like brothers and you trust each other. This could just be a hormonal thing, you know, like just a seasonal thing. Let it play out for a while and see where it takes you and don't get ahead of yourself." He says trying to calm Sapnap down.

     Sapnap lets out another sigh, this time sounding more relieved than before. "Oh and one last thing Sapnap, Trust yourself ok? Only you know how you feel and no one can tell you how you truly do feel." George says finally right as Sapnap hears Dream's bedroom door open with the sound of Dream's footsteps following behind. Out of pure anxiety and worry Sapnap says "Bye." shortly and quickly to George and hangs up. Not wanting to seem suspicious he jumps from his desk to his bed and pretends to be on twitter or some other social media in case Dream decided to walk by, or worse, walk into his room. Dream does exactly that. Milliseconds after Sapnap lays on his bed and opens twitter Dream walks in and asks "Were you on the phone? I thought I heard someone talking but I couldn't hear through the walls." Sapnap, his heart starting to beat quick, tells Dream "Yeah I was talking to George for a second. Nothing crazy."

    "Sapnap, can I talk to you? Its serious."
Dream says, sending a wave of anxiety and adrenaline through both of their hearts.

    "Of course" Sapnap says back trying not to show how nervous he really was. He might've seemed calm but in reality he was petrified. Thought after thought rushed through his head.
Did he hear me?
Is this even about us?
Did George tell him?
No no George couldn't have told him.
He could've texted him.
Why'd he say it like that?
Do I really have feelings for him?
Why do I have feelings for him if I even do?

     Thought after thought rushes in Sapnap's head as he waits for Dream's answer. All day the smallest intervals of time have felt longer than eternities, one after another. He had told George that he felt safe with Dream but now he didn't. Now he was scared. Scared that Dream was going to tell him to move back to Texas or tell him they shouldn't be friends anymore because he heard what he and George had talked about.

   Finally Dream says... "So..."