Is this betrayal?

Sapnap joined the call.

      "Hey guys" Sapnap said, his voice sounded weirdly happy. "Hey dude what's up?" Dream said while trying to mask the anxiety he had. Hearing that Sapnap joined the call gave him a literal heart attack. "Nothing, just got word I get to come back tomorrow, I meant to text you or call you and tell you privately but I saw you and George were on call when I got my phone to charge so now I'm here" he says in return. Dream can't help but smile. His face lights up with joy and he has to mute himself for a second. He stands up from his desk and starts jumping up and down with excitement.

      "LETS FUCKING GO!" Dream screams and then bends over with his hands on his knees and takes a deep and relieving breath. Even if he didn't have feelings for Sapnap he still missed him and wished he was there with him.

     Trying to gather himself again Dream walks back to his desk and unmutes his mic "So, why are you coming back so early? It's only been 5 days" He asks. "The house for my sister was finished early so shes moving in today and tomorrow and she'll be done by tomorrow afternoon and I'll be on my way home to you and patches that same afternoon." Sapnap says. He then adds on "Damn, saying "Home" is so weird but in a good way." He finishes his sentence with a giggle.

     Dream is so relieved. While yes he did feel like he was overreacting to this whole situation, from his feelings for Sapnap to him missing him so much, he also didn't care. Why should he have to mask his emotions? He can't control his emotions so why should he worry about them?

     After a few moments the silence breaks as George says "Hey guys I think I'm going to hop off for now but I'll talk to you guys later okay?" "Alright George I'll talk to you later" Dream says. "Well I'll leave once Sapnap the absolute chuckle head looks at his dms." George says  "Looking now" Sapnap replies. They both start giggling and Dream feels his stomach drop. "Alright guys, have a good night." George says as he leaves call. "Hey dude I think I have to go help my sister finish packing so I'll talk to you later okay?" Sapnap says. "Yeah alright byeeeee." Dream says followed by the sound of Sapnap leaving call. Dream turns off his computer and goes to his bed and lays down staring at the ceiling.

    His limbs felt numb. He couldn't move and there was a horrid feeling in his chest. Straight up despair.

     George told him. He dmed Nick and told him I have feelings for him. Holy shit. I'm done for. Nick hates me. That's why they were giggling. They were making fun of me. Oh my god.

     Dream starts crying again. His tears hot on his cheeks once more. His mood has changed so quickly to the point it almost feels unreal.

     Dream sits up, tears that had built up in the indents of his eyes spill over in streams down his face. He wipes his eyes so his vision is no longer blurred. He walks to his desk and grabs the note once more.

     Reading it over he feels so disappointed in himself. He had poured his feelings out on a paper that Sapnap would never see. In that moment he had an idea. One that could make or break his whole chain of feelings for Sapnap. He was going to tell Sapnap his feelings for him... one way or another.

(Sapnap's Pov)

These past few days had been rough. Sapnap had just figured out. or what he thought was figured out his feelings for Dream and then they were ripped away from each other. Without power Sapnap needed something to do-- a way to talk to Dream. He chose to write a letter addressed to Dream with no intent for him to ever see it. On the 3rd day Sapnap found paper and a pen and began writing.

Dear Clay....