"Had."

Dream was excited to see Sapnap after so long apart because even though they hadn't met in real life for so long, he never really wanted to be separated again. And within the past few days he and Sapnap had been talking a bit more after they had been in call that day Sapnap said he'd be coming home. But now Dream's anxiety and worries had been gone and everything seemed to be okay. Sapnap was coming home today. He had meant to come back three days ago but his sister needed help moving into her new house so Sapnap stayed in Texas a bit longer.

      "20 minutes" Sapnap texts Dream. Dreams heart skips a beat. This kind of love hurt him, it left him empty 24/7 and made him hate the feeling of love. But at the same time it made him want nothing more than to stay in love and live as happily as he ever could. It pulled him from both directions.

   As Dream walked to his desk in order to distract himself from the anxiety and excitement of Sapnap coming home, he saw the note he wrote for Sapnap. It haunted him. Even though he knew he wanted to tell Sapnap everything he also just knew he couldn't. Just as Dream sat down at his desk he heard his phone go off. It was George.

    "GET ON DISCORD NOW" it read.

     "5 minutes and I'll be on" Dream replied.

     With another ding he saw he got a new message. It was Karl. "Hey man, Alex is at my house and we thought it might me cool if you and Nick came by and stayed with us for a few days. We could get some streams/videos out of it and if you want I have a friend who can make you a comfortable (Less creepy than the one you have) mask to hide your face." Then another message from him "Ill pay for your guy's trip and everything. Just lmk <3" Shocked but interested Dream replied "Im down. Nick was back in Texas for a few days so I'll ask if he wants to go too and I'll try and convince him to go with." Then, he put his phone down and looked at his computer.

     Dream, anxious, got onto discord. Once he joined a call with George, George started: "Clay, I have something to tell you." "What is it? Is everything ok?" "Just... Just let me talk ok? I promised I'd never ever tell you but I think you should know about it because I've seen what not knowing has done to you. You've been hurting Dream and me and all of the viewers can see it." "George?" Dream asked, worried. "Dream... you know how the other day you told me you have feelings for Nick?" "Yeah?" Dream replied once more.

"Dream, He told me he had feelings for you too."

+

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
AN :)
Sorry this one took so long. I wanted to make it longer as well as I didnt have much motivation to write lately even though i love writing this story and that was the reason it took so long. I genuinly couldn't find a way to make it longer and so I just decided to leave it at this and have more content for future chapters.

Have an amazing day. Remember you are loved and you can always reach out if you need x