The Day Before The Meetup

The next morning Dream woke up. His eyes had been swollen because he fell asleep after crying. It was Thursday meaning that tommrow he and Sapnap were to get on a plane and go see Karl and Quackity. Dream was excited, he'd always wanted to meet Karl and Quackity in real life. He slowly lifted himself out of bed and walked to his desk. His bag had been sitting next to his chair from the day before. He grabbed his bag and packed in finishing touches then set it back down.

     Just as he set his bag down Sapnap knocked on his door. "Come in." Dream said in response to the knock. "Hey, Whatcha doin'?" Sapnap said in a sing-song like tone. "Just got done packing for Karl's." Dream said in return. "Wait... You're only taking THIS?" Sapnap said with a gesture to Dream's bag. "This is so small dude, Karl didnt say how long we're staying- Go grab your suitcase loose.r" Sapnap added on with a sarcastic eye roll.

     Dream grabbed his suitcase out of his closet. "It's barried far back, Haven't used it since I went on that roadtrip" Dream says, knowing what Sapnap is going to say back. Dream looks up with his eyebrows raised waiting for the response. "Haha... like the song." Sapnap says back. With a slow nod down Dream says "Annnndddd... There it is." "It wasn't that roadtrip dummy." He adds once more. Sapnap steps to Dreams closet and stands and stares at it. "Can I style you? Like... can I buy you some outfits?" Sapnap asks eventually after analyzing his friends closet. "Why do I need styling?" Dream asked, offended.

Silence hit the room.....

"Dude...." Sapnap turned to Dream, Then to the closet, Then to Dream once more.

The silence breaks as Dream cant help but laugh. "Fuck offff" He says laughing through his words. Sapnap smiles back and giggles, followed by "No but for real, I just think you'd look good in what I put you in." Dream's face got red, Hopeing Sapnap would take it platonically he responds "You already think I look good." He follows up with a dramatic hair flip and an eye roll. Sapnap blushes a bit but laughs back and says "You wish." followed with another eye roll in return. "Anyways, I think I'm gonna stream soon, After that I might have a meeting about like I don't know, buisness things, so... yeah just so you know." He adds on again. "Okay, I'll probably end up passing out again." Dream says.

     After a little bit, Sapnap is live and speed running just vibing with chat when dream decides to go out of his room to get food. He walks past Sapnap's room and look into the door to see Sapnap on his phone and yells "Get off your phone!" to scare him. Sapnap jumps in fright and Dream bursts out laughing. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?"  Sapnap yells at Dream in his signature 'Sapnap scream' and Dream looses it even more. Sapnap looks over to his chat and sees them all spamming "Pleaseee-" and "L". Sapnap rolls his eyes and resets the seed and Dream continues to the kitchen to get some food.

     After a few minutes Dream passes by again and walks into the room this time. He jumps onto Sapnap's bed and takes a bite of his sandwhich. "Whatcha doin?" He asks, mouth half full. "What does it look like?" Sapnap responds back. "Jesus Sas-nap, I was just trying to make conversation." A few minutes pass by as dream watches Sapnap play from over his shoulder. Eventually Dream breaks the silence and says "This is boring. Chat, tweet under the hashtag '#DreamnapQ&A' and we will answer questions." "Didn't know Dream was taking over the stream today. But that does sound fun so do it guys." Sapnap says again.

     Another 5 or so minutes go by and then Dream checks the hashtag. "Okay question 1, 'Do you guys plan on meeting up with any smp members soon?'. hmmm well-" Dream and Sapnap look at each other and smirk trying not to laugh. It's like their brains connected because they both knew what the other was gonna say. Dream continues on to say "Well, We'd like too but-" Sapnap finishes his sentance with "We dont have plans to do so any time soon." It was a stupid joke but Dream had to hold back his laughter. All he could think of was how twitter was going to react the following day when they announce that four out of five feral boys had met up.

     Dream collected himself and then continued "Okay sooooo question two, someone asks 'How do you feel about Dreamnap shippers?'" Dream begins to sweat a bit and looks at sapnap with a "You answer this one" kind of look. "Well, to be honest I don't mind. I find it funny mostly and it doesn't bother me." Sapnap says as a response to the question.

     They continue on to answer questions for a few more hours and eventually they end stream around 9pm. "Hey dude, don't forget ur plane takes off at 7am" Karl texts the boys and Dream realises ,maybe I should go to sleep. So, Dream got up to walk out of Sapnap's room, "Where are you going?" Sapnap asks. "To bed, I figure I'd go now so I can be up in time tommrow." Dream tells Sapnap. "But like..." Sapnap hesitates to figure out how to word this without sounding thirsty, "Wanna watch more hunterxhunter?" Sapnap finishes. "I mean sure, But can we watch in here? My back hurts and I don't wanna sit on the couch." Dream says in return to Sapnap's offer. Sapnap nods and jumps to his bed from his desk and turns his TV on. Dream gets up and turns off Sapnap's main lights and turns on the LED lights he'd put up a few days prior. He then climbs back onto Sapnap's bed and climbs under the blanket to stay warm in the cold room.

     "Yo..." Sapnap says, "Are we about to... cuddle?" He does the f boy lip bite to make his statement feel more jokingly than he had intended it to be. "I meannnnn...." Dream says back with hesitation, "If you want" he finishes with a shrug. "I mean you don't have to ask twice-" Sapnap says and adjusts his self down and rests his head on Dream's shoulder and rests his arm across Dream's stomach, Dream also puts his arm underneath and sort of around Sapnap's back.

     The two watch hunterxhunter for hours and Sapnap falls asleep in Dream's arms. Dream smiles and turns the TV off and slides down to more of a laying postion and falls asleep as well, Drifting off to the thought 'tonight, I'm here. Tommrow, To Karl's....