Chapter 28: The Forest

3rd POV

 The night's antics began. The student's of 1A happily walking into the forest for their 'test of courage'. Bakugo had very strong opinions about being paired with Todoroki, especially since Midoriya didn't get a partner for the activity. After Izuku reassured him that he would be fine, the game started.

Izuku was standing in the open area, talking with Mandalay. He was analyzing her quirk, rambling about it's use and drawbacks when his eyes shifted to the tree line. He stopped mid sentence. 

"Someone is here." He said in a stern and serious tone. As he said that, chaos erupted through the camp. Someone with green skin rushed into the clearing thrusting a giant sword forward. Izuku jumped to Mandalay, pushing her to the ground to dodge the attack. 

"Who was that?!" She yelled. Tiger rushed over. As he did, another villain emerged from the shadows holding a large magnet.

"Isn't this the kid?" They asked, pointing to Izuku. Izuku looked to the green villain. He saw that the man had a lizard mutation and had a red cloth mask around his eyes.

"Yes Magne. That's the boy, but he's not who we're here for." His dark eyes shifted to Izuku. "Hey there kid, happen to know where Katsuki Bakugo is?" Izuku's eyes widened at the question.

What do they want with Kacchan? Who are these people? How do they know who I am?! Questions flew through Izuku's mind. He shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. He looked up and saw a light purple fog rising from the trees.

"Mandalay!" He shouted. "You need to call everyone back. They are after Kacchan and I think there are more villains in the forest!" He started rushing into the trees.

"Midoriya what are you doing!?" Tiger yelled after him.

"I need to go help! Please just alert everyone and quick!" With that, he threw himself into the woods.

Mandalay repeated the information. People soon came into the clearing where Mandalay and Tiger were fighting the two villains. The students were rushed inside by Aizawa.

"We are missing way too many students." He said to himself. "No one leaves. If you are attacked, defend yourself, but I repeat. NO ONE LEAVES." He sprinted out, assisting in the fight out front. "Mandalay!" He shouted, erasing the magnetism quirk. "There are too many students still out there. Tell them they can use their quirks to fight." She nodded and relayed the new message.

----

"Shit!" Bakugo yelled. "What's with this toothy freak! He's completely lost it!" He dodged as a sharp metal tooth attacked him. The blade lightly grazing his shoulder.  "Fuck." He hissed.

"Bakugo! We need to go!" Todoroki shouted, he was carrying a student from 1B on his back. A wave of ice flew towards the villain.

The villain flung himself over the ice, slicing through it with his metallic teeth. He sent two long daggers flying directly towards the two conscious boys. Bakugo closed his eyes preparing for the pain. It never came. He opened an eye to see the 'tooth' shaking. It slowly started to bend and crumple. The villain let out a scream.

"You damn twerp!" Bakugo snapped his head around to find Izuku, Tokoyami, and Shoji. Izuku waived, as if he hadn't just broke a villain's teeth. The boy's white hair glistened in the moonlight. His smile was just as bright.

A noise brought him back to his senses and he saw Izuku's eyes sharpen. The small boy quickly lifted his hands. The broken pieces of ice melted into one floating pool of water. Izuku swiftly moved his arm in a fluid circular motion. The water swirled around the villain, pinning him to a tree. The water swirled around the trunk and froze. Leaving the villain stuck against the trunk.