~Part one~

*sniffles*

"w-why...why do I have to go through this?"

"what d-did I do to deserve such a life?"

cuddling myself in the corner I try to take deep breaths. It isn't my fault there was traffic on the way home. Why must she do this to me?

I got awoken from my thoughts when I heard the main door open...shit.

I quickly got up and ran to my bathroom and washed my face and made sure my eyes don't look red after all the crying. I fixed my hair and open the bathroom door to run downstairs to the safest arms.

He ruffles my hair and kisses the top of my head.

"Well hello to you too princess" I smile at him and give him my famous smile. I take his bag for him and pull him to the living room with me. As we sit on the sofa he asks me, "where is mum?"

"Idk Hobie Oppa I think she went to gamble again" I sigh while making myself comfortable on the sofa. He looks at me with a sorry look and tells me it's gonna be ok.

~1 hour later~

"oh yeah...Oppa I have to go or ill be late for my part-time" I burst out while looking at the clock and jumping up from my comfortable position

"aish...you work so hard welp what time do you finish I will pick you up and we can have dinner together," he says with a big smile on his face

"ah ok sounds good I finish at 9:30," I say while putting my shoes on and grabbing my phone.

he gets up and hugs me, "be safe sis I love you~"

"I love you too" with that I quickly get out of the house not wanting to hear that stupid gorilla (my boss) nag me for being late.

~skip time at cafe~

As I step in, a sigh of relief leaves my mouth as I realise i'm right on time. I quickly put on my apron and wash my hands. After a while, I hear the door open and I hear a bunch of dying goats (lmao)  when I look up I see a man with a black mask on walking in followed by some fan girls. At this point, I'm gonna go deaf so I go closer to them and tell them all to shut up.

"hi... umm can you guys keep it quiet and stop following this poor man"

fan girl 1: "do you even know who he is?" she said with a little sass "he is Jeon Jungkook the biggest idol in Korea... I mean why would you know you look too poor to own a phone," she says with a smirk.

I raise my eyebrow at her and smirk

"you see... he is also a human and has every right to walk freely without a bunch of useless goats screaming in his ear. Also, I have a phone I also have manners unlike you. I also don't waste my time following famous people and bugging them at least I get something from working here...what do you get? let me tell you what you get you get hate from your idol cuz your being annoying!"

I stand there waiting for a response but they just stare with a blank expression

"what... cat got your tongue?" I say to them with a smirk

fan girl 2: "agh let's just go"

with that, they take their leave and I turn around to go back to the counter only to be faced with a pair of eyes staring at me shocked. I look at them with a weird expression.

"ummm...hi" i said confused

"oh...I'm so sorry for them they caused you trouble," he said with a bow

"no, it's fine what can I get you?" I ask quickly to get out of the awkward conversation

"I'll have an iced americano thank you," he said while smiling with his eyes

"Coming right up" I said and got to work

after I gave him his order he paid and left.

~time skip 9:25~

I look at the time

"yes...finally"

I quickly rush to the staff room and take off the apron and sigh. Damn how I wished I could escape this world I would do anything...

*SCREEEEECCCHHHHHH*

I hope you guys like the first part xxx