~Part eight~

"we have a long day ahead of us~"

"i don't mind as long us you are with me through it" he says shamelessly getting up earning a blush from me

i push his coffee into his hands,"stop being cringe Yoongles"

he giggles and walks towards the door me following on behind him into the car.When we get there we walk straight to his office and got right to work.After 20 minutes there was a knock on the door and i looked up at Yoongi and he showed no interest and the door just barged opening, revealing  a tall girl with long black hair.She ran to Yoongi and throw herself on him i was just looking in disgust.

"did i say you could come in?" Yoongi said with annoyance in his voice

"i don't need permission to come and see you baby" the girl said with her obvious fake squeeky voice. i'm pretty sure if there were mirrors in the room they would have cracked because of her voice.i covered my ears not wanting to go deaf.

"stop dreaming and get out" yoongi looked her dead in the eyes

it started to piss me off so i walked towards and grabbed her hair

"i don't know if you are deaf but he said get out with your squeeky voice" i said dragging her to the door

"let go of me rude b*tch "she said trying to get herself out of my grip

"get out before i call security" i said still pulling on her hair

"baby look what she is doing" she said screaming and Yoongi ignored her

"i think that's a sign for you to get lost" i say while opening the door with the other hand and i pushed her out resulting her landing on the floor and i close the door on her. i turn around to be faced with a stunned Yoongi. i awkwardly smile at him.

"why are you so good t everything y/n? i'm gonna have to hire you as my bodyguard as well" he says walking towards me

i keep looking at him blankly.He comes close to me and dusts my shoulder off

"that girl got her dirty hand on you"he whispered and my heart went crazy pumping blood 3 times faster.Why is he doing this to me?

"now... will princess go and get me some bubble milk tea?" he said smiling at me.I didn't want to say anything so i just nodded and ran out the door.

with that i ran out the company holding on to my cheeks i've been running for 2 minutes when i realised i don't know my way around this place. i had no idea where i was...don't tell me...oh no i'm lost.i stand there in the middle of the road looking for my way back.

i stand there in the middle of the road looking for my way back

i'm screwed...

-Yoongi POV-

"wait... this girl" i said getting out my chair and grabbing my blazer.

"this pabo doesn't know anything around here...she probably got lost by now ...she looked cute blushing tho..." he shook his head and ran to his car.

-back to y/n's POV-

ahhhhhh i sit on the curb... why are there no people here?

5 minutes later

"this is all Yoongi's fault if he didn't call me princess i wouldn't have ran out of there and asked for directions.."i said putting my head into my hands

"yes princess it is my fault" i felt arms around me...the only safe place... Yoongi's arms

i looked up and pouted. i playfully hit his arm

"idiot" i mumbled getting up and i sat in the car not able to make eye contact with him.He followed on behind and sat in the car.

"im sorry y/n" he sounded serious and he started to drive

"i'm not going back without the bubble tea tho"he giggles parking and getting out.He goes around and opens my door and grabs my hand.He starts walking still holding my hand making me blush like crazy.

"you know...i'm your assistant, im supposed to open the door for you"i said catching up to his pace s he isn't dragging me

"you're more then an assistant to me y/n" he says pushing open the door to the shop

While he was ordering i was stunned by his sudden words. what did  he mean?

"here y/n"

"thank you~"

"thank you~"

we both enjoy our drinks once we get back to his office. We sit down on the coach and he was sitting awfully close to me.i nervously sip on my tea. His aura was so warm so comfortable and he smelt amazing i wished i could live in his embrace forever.I gathered all my strength to look him in his eyes and ask him "Yoongi, what did you mean by i'm more then an assistant to you?"

"is that what you were thinking all this time?" he says turning himself to face me. and i just nod

"well, you are very special to me princess..." he says staring at my soul i felt weak under his gaze

"you are my friend and you are so dear to me you are almost like family" he says in a serious tone.He is incredibly close to me and i can feel his warm breath on my face so i shut close my eyes waiting for what comes next...i felt a peck on my cheek.........

he did not just    o0o

my heart...my face...my hands....my whole body was numb i couldn't move. Yoongi just chuckled at his sight while i was dying he got up and ruffled my hair and went back to his desk and started working as if nothing happened while i was as still as a picture.

~time skip-after work-~

i felt really sleepy in the car and i couldn't fight back my sleep anymore so i leaned on the window and slowly shift to dreamland.

-Yoongi's POV- 

i was on my phone reading some emails and i put my phone away and i shifted my gaze on y/n who was sleeping.She looked so calmed she worked really hard today.She looked so cute.I automatically shifted towards her and pulled her head on my shoulder because she looked uncomfortable leaning on the window.i kept smiling like an idiot.

Once we arrived at my house i opened the door and picked her up bridal style and i layed her down on her bed and tucked her in.I admired her for a bit and wished she was awake so we could talk and spend some time together.i kissed her forehead and left the room also going to bed after washing up.

                                                                          ~~~

i hope you guys are enjoying<3 

  ~ZIA~

xxx