~Part four~

I was awoken by the sun strongly shining on my face. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to adjust to the lighting and I finally recognised the familiar room there I was again ...back in my room its almost like my full day with Yoongi was all just a dream I'm sure it wasn't it was all too real to be a dream. As I fully woke up I heard my door opening and that can only be one person...my mum in fear I quickly hid under the covers. Her scent was too strong the reek of alcohol.

"you better get your lazy ass up now or else..." she said in an almost yelling voice

"yes mum..." I said quietly under my breath waiting for her to leave

as soon as I heard the door close I ran to the bathroom and took a shower and washed myself up. As I got out of the shower I looked at myself in the mirror and all the scars and bruises were visible it broke me look at myself.No one knew about this not even Hobie Oppa. If people found out about this they will start looking down on me or even pity me. That's also the reason why I'm cold to people because I'm scared if I get close to them I'll tell them everything and I will blindly trust them and they might use it against me. You never know when your enemy turns into your friend and when your friend turns into your enemy. I kept crying while looking in the mirror. I love how I'm always happy when I'm in the second world. No one knows me there and there are no worries. It's like I can freely live there without worrying about what other people are going to think of me.

~time skip~

I quickly get changed and I leave the house to go to my job at the library without facing my mum because I'm really not in the mood to face her.

~time skip -at the library-~

when I get there I quickly get to work organising the books, putting codes on them and signing books for check out and return

when I get there I quickly get to work organising the books, putting codes on them and signing books for check out and return. Sometimes I have to deal with rude people just like today. Today really isn't a good day for me. That woman kept causing trouble she will keep changing books for check out and she dropped a book on my head twice and said it was a mistake. like how can you make the same mistake twice??

well anyway at 5:30 I have to leave for my shift at the cafe again and right now it is 5:20. I can't wait to leave but I'm not happy to back to the cafe either.

~time skip-at the cafe-~

The cafe was a bit busy so I had to work hard for a few hours before the customers calmed down but then the door opened again revealing him

The cafe was a bit busy so I had to work hard for a few hours before the customers calmed down but then the door opened again revealing him ...again...with his bunny smile ...Jeon Jungkook. I looked at him and looked around him and sighed out of relief not seeing those fan girls following him.

I smiled softly at him.it can be hard work being famous and always being followed around.

"what can I get you, Mr Jeon?" I said while tapping my fingers on the counter

"same as last time please ..." he paused to look at my name tag "miss.y/n"

I softly chuckle and make his drink I hand him his drink and he pays for it 

"by the way, y/n I'm really thankful for you after what you did for me last time no fan girls have been following me and I can walk out freely now" he spoke in a soft tone after taking a sip of his drink

I lean on the counter and reply"your welcome...I mean anyone would have done that I wouldn't like it either if I was being followed"

"well I'm glad there are still some good people around...no one has ever done that for me," he said still sipping on his drink

I giggle as I look at him enjoying his drink he looks like a baby

"you got a little coffee moustache" I giggle pointing at him

he giggles and wipes it off "well thank you for the drink I'll see you again..bye," he said waving and soon exiting the shop

after 1 hour I had to go to the last shift today which was at a 7-eleven store until 10 pm

~time skip-7-eleven~

I got there and I was really hungry because I didn't have breakfast, lunch or dinner so I headed to the fridge and grabbed the last 2 triangle kimbabs that were soon to be expired and I grabbed banana milk and a pot of ramen. After I prepared the ramen I sat behind the counter and ate my meal all alone. After 2 hours I could finally go home in peace. I knew my mum would be fast asleep so I had to be quiet. When I arrived the lights were off but I could feel someone eyeing me down. The lights suddenly switched on there was mum with a belt...

"where were you?...and what time do you call this?" she said getting up

                                                                                    ~~~

I hate this so much I can't even do anything about it. I sat there crying again. It hurts but not as much as my heart hurts. I wish I can stay in the second world forever but what about Hobie Oppa? I think I'm going to tell him but I should wait till he gets home first...I feel sleepy

I throw a blanket over myself and I cry myself to sleep hoping tomorrow would be different. I'm about to give up on trying and hope all it ever does is disappoint me... I cried myself to sleep like every day...

I hope you guys are liking it and I just wanted to say I'm really grateful for the few people who are reading this love you xxx <3

and also feel free to leave ideas in the comments