Chapter 12

HOLY SHIT THIS HAS 550 READS NOW WTF THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH ILY <333

also here's an NSFW warning for you guys since I kind of left you hanging there

—————

I had to stop myself from jumping back as I saw Jean leaning against the door frame. He towered over me when we were this close, and I bit my lip as I saw the way his eyes dragged up my body.

Did I conjure him somehow?

I hid my hands behind my back, convinced that he would somehow be able to tell what I had been doing if he saw them.

Come on. That's ridiculous.

"What are you doing here?" I broke the silence, crossing my arms.

"I heard Mikasa was in the infirmary with Eren." He said, running a hand through his soft hair.

"She is." I replied, still a little confused. He had never visited my room before.

"Well, since you've been busy, I haven't been able to repay you for the other night." He said, and his lips curled upwards into a grin.

Oh.

Nerves rushed through me as I realized what this meant. Now I knew that not only did he want me, he wanted me enough to go out of his way to come and find me.

I shook away the thoughts and walked up to him, pressing my hand against his chest and standing on my tiptoes to softly brush my lips against the shell of his ear. He shuddered a little at the contact and I felt his arms tense at his sides.

"Then finish what you started." I whispered.

His head tipped back slightly before his hand came up to my chin, tilting my face upwards as he kissed me gently.

I smiled against his lips, walking us backwards into my room and clicking the door -and lock- shut behind me.

I pushed his back against the door and he pulled away, pausing to look at me. I had my hands on his chest, and his rested under my chin and on my hip. His eyes followed every line of my body, his hand tightening as he bit down on his lip. We remained still for a few more seconds before I started to get impatient.

"Are you going to stare at me all night?" I hissed, digging my fingers into the muscles underneath my palms.

"That depends." He moved his hand from under my chin to wrap it around the back of my neck, his fingers curling slightly into my hair.

"On what?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Do you want me to?" He kept his hands still, and I refused to show him how much I wanted them to move.

"No."

"Well then, what do you want me to do?" He asked, still not moving. I turned my face to the side, considering the options I had. The whole week, my mind had been full of scenarios, and I sorted through them to find the one I wanted to play out. I circled my fingers over his skin as I thought, enjoying making him wait.

I hummed, then grinned and turned back to face him. His eyebrows flicked up as he saw the look on my face. I guided him over to my bed, pushing him down to sit on the covers.

"Sit with your back against the wall." I instructed, and watched patiently as he moved backwards, stretching his legs out across the mattress. Slowly, I walked over to him, and moved to straddle his legs, grinding myself over him slightly as I sat. His breath caught in his throat at the pressure, and the corner of my mouth flicked upwards.