The "Perfect" Girl

Y/N POV:

It's Wednesday, a day where you can finally, sort of, relax. Despite your young age, the company you work at relies on you a lot. Today is a rare day for you because it is one of the few times that you get a day off. Even though you are off of work,  you still get a lot of business phone calls. Your phone starts to ring, and you were it expecting to be work.

"Yeoboseyo?" you asked.

"Hello Y/N. I'm calling from Big Hit Entertainment about the manager position."

"Ah, I see."

"I'm sorry to say that you didn't get it."

"Oh." Even though you already have a good job and quite a high salary for a person my age, I am still a little disappointed.

"The good news is that we would like to offer another position to you."

"Another position?" I was a bit confused. What else from that interview that I did a week ago could lead to another job?

"Yes, Bang Si-Hyuk ssi would like to talk to you about it. Can I make an appointment for you at 2:00 pm?"

"Oh okay. Yes, that would be great. Thank you."

"Okay great. See you at 2:00 pm. Don't be late please."

"Oh okay. Thank you. Goodbye." you hung up the phone.

It was 9:30 am, so you had time to myself. You thought about going out, but then a phone call interrupted your thoughts. This time, it was truly was work. You sighed and went to turn on your computer while listening to your boss talked about a call that will come to you in a few short minutes. There goes your free time.

Third Person POV:

While Y/N were busy taking phone calls at her apartment, Bang Si-Hyuk was busying making phone calls at Big Hit Entertainment. First he called a vocal coach, then a stylist, and then he planned to call BTS fifteen minutes later. He was planning to have the meeting with BTS at 1:45 pm and the meeting with Y/N at 2:00 pm. He was hoping to tell the guys about a girl joining the group, then having Y/N met them right after. All of these phone calls were planned right after his meeting with Y/N's interviewer.

*Flashback*

Bang Si-Hyuk was looking at his employee and for some reason the interviewer looked very excited.

"So have you already found a new manager for BTS?" Bang Si-Hyuk asked, thinking that what his employee meant by "perfect" girl. "That fast?"

"No, but I think I found the perfect girl to join BTS," the interviewer replied.

"You know I have a lot of requirements for the person who is going to join BTS. If I didn't have high requirements, then someone would have already joined BTS. You know I have many talent scouts searching for a girl to join BTS for several months. Sorry for my disbelief, but it is hard to hear that you manage to find a girl by interviewing for managers."

"I know all of that, which is why I recorded her. Here take a look, it's Kim Seokjin's little sister." The interviewer pressed play on the video that he took earlier that day. After watching the video, and Bang Si-Hyuk sat there, thinking. Then after a couple minutes of silence, he said, "She is truly the perfect girl to join BTS. Good job! For doing that, I will give you a pay raise. Do me a favor, go out to receptionist and ask her to call Y/N for the job offer. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes sir. Thank you sir." The interviewer got up and left. Bang Si-Hyuk was left in his office to make some phone calls. First off, Son Sung-Deuk, one of BTS choreographer. When Son Sung-Deuk arrived in Bang Si-Hyuk's office, he also took a look at the video of Y/N dancing. All Son Sung-Deuk did was confirming the fact that Y/N is excellent dancer.

"Jin's little sister dances to his part better than him," Son Sung-Deuk joked. (Please take this as a joke. All the member of BTS are amazing dancers. Better than I will ever be. I'm so sorry if I offended anyone. Please forgive me! I purple you!).

Bang Si-Hyuk chuckled. Bang Si-Hyuk thought Jin is a hard worker and his dancing has improved a lot (it's true), but his little sister seems to be naturally gifted at dancing. At least from what the video had shown him and what his employee has told him. Bang Si-Hyuk thanked Son Sung-Deuk for meeting with him. Then he was left in his office, thinking about the perfect girl they have found.

*Flashback over*

"Yeoboseyo?" RM asked.

"Ah Namjoon-ssi. I would like to hold a meeting with all of the members at 1:45pm."

"Oh okay. Yes PD-nim. We will be there. What is the meeting about?" (I know I failed at his dialogue. Can't figure out how he would say it. Sorry!).

"I will let you guys know when you get here. See you later. Hope you are well."

"Ah okay. Thank you Bang PD-nim. See you." Then Bang Si-Hyuk ended the call. After Bang Si-Hyuk ended the call, Namjoon called out to the rest of his band mates, "Guys, Bang PD-nim requested a meeting with us at 1:45 pm."

"What for?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know. He wouldn't tell me. He said that he will tell us when we see him," Namjoon admitted. That made some of the members a bit nervous.

- Rainbowfairy881 4/17/2020