A Trip to Japan

Today, you guys will be heading to Osaka, Japan for the Wings Tour. You get to come, posing as a staff member. Plus, you couldn't miss Jimin's birthday, which was tomorrow. They will be having a concert for two days, and you get to watch them from backstage for you won't debut until a week later. Currently, you are still at the dorm, preparing to go to the airport. You were double-checking your stuff to see that if you have everything you need to bring to Japan. You brought your suitcase to the living room where you can see Jungkook and Jin bickering about something. You didn't pay attention to their conversation and just plop down on the couch, started to play a mobile game on your phone while waiting for the rest of the members.

"You want me to wear what?" Jin squawks.

"Cooky merch," Jungkook calmly replies, while handing Jin an outfit with Cooky as the design.

"Why would I want to show off Cooky when I have RJ to show off? Especially since today is the day that our BT21 characters are released for ARMY to buy. I want to show our fans how much I love my RJ."

"Because you lost that arm-wrestling contest remember? We said the winner would get to choose the outfit that the loser has to wear to the airport."

"Oh. I forgot. Now I REALLY wish that Y/N won that day."

"What about me?" you ask, lifting your head up at the mention of your name

"We were talking about how you almost beat JK at arm wrestling. Speaking of which, you have gotten a lot stronger these days," your brother answers.

"Oh maybe. I think it was just motivation. You saying that it would be easy to beat me made me want to prove you wrong," you tell him. Then you direct a question to your fellow maknae, "So you are going to make Jin oppa display your BT21 character?"

"Yup. If you have won the contest, what would you make your brother wear?"

"Umm. I don't know. Maybe the first thing I see in his closet."

"Really? You don't have a crazy outfit planned out?" Jungkook asks.

"No."

"That is boring. You are no fun."

"Are you saying that I have no jams?" you exclaim.

"Yup. Both you and Jimin have no jams," he teases.

"You know, when you lose at a contest and I win and the prize is picking out the clothes for the airport, I will have a VERY interesting outfit for you," you say, slyly with a smirk.

"Ah Jungkookie. You really thought that she can't pick a ridiculous outfit? You clearly thought wrong. She can pick one, but chooses not to because I am her older brother," Jin tells him. Jungkook looks at you with wide eyes. You give him an innocent smile. Your eyes tell a different story from your innocent smile. They are twinkling with mischief.

"Well if you think I have no jams, then you better hope we don't play a game where the prize is picking the loser's outfit for the airport. I will try my best to make sure that I win. Perhaps, you will lose and I can plan my ridiculous outfit for you to wear." You flash a grin at him.

"I take that back, you do have jams," Jungkook quickly says. You and Jin burst out laughing at how quick Jungkook took back his remark.

"So did you two children pack everything you need?" Jin asks you and Jungkook.

"No," Jungkook answers.

"What! You know we are leaving soon!" Jin exclaims.

"Relax! I meant I didn't pack my bags. Y/N packed them for me," he explains. Jin turns around to face you.