Debut Day

Today was October 20, 2017. In other words, today is your debut stage at M Countdown. It is an exciting yet nerve-racking day. Currently, you are in the car, heading to Mnet. It was around 8 in the morning.

"Y/Nie! Today is your first performance stage!" Taehyung exclaims. You give him a small smile due to your nervousness.

"How are you feeling?" Namjoon asks.

"Nervous and excited at the same time," you reply. He gives you a smile.

"Y/Nie, I think no matter how many times a performer performs, they are always a bit nervous and excited. We have had many performances since we debuted three years ago. In fact, on this very show. However, we still feel a bit nervous and a lot of excitement," he tells you.

"Don't worry! You are going to be great!" Hoseok cheers. The rest of them give you a pep talk right before the car rolls up in front of the building. There like every other music show, a group of fans is waiting along with the press. All eight of you got out of the car, and were ushered into the photo zone. You find yourself in between your brother and Jungkook. You hear your leader exclaim "Dul, Set!" Then all of you chant "Bangtan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan Imnida!" while doing the hand gesture. Then you bow to the flashing of cameras and the screaming fans. While you were walking into the building, you were waving and noticing some of your fans. You noticed a lot of male fans with signs, showing their support for you. One of them yells "Y/N! I LOVE YOU!" A bit taken back, you smile, give a slight bow to that fanboy, and wave. Then you see a teenage girl scream, "Y/N! You are my idol!" Of course, a lot of this happened to the other members as well. When you guys got inside, Jungkook exclaims, "Look at Y/Nie!, pointing at your dazed face.

"You are alright?" Jimin asks you tentatively.

"I am just a bit overwhelmed with all the lights from the paparazzi, screaming fans, and everything else," you tell them, "Wow. Some of the male fans' voices drown out the fangirls. That surprised me. Are there usually that many fanboys? I don't remember being this many last time I went to a music show to watch you guys."

"No. That is mostly because of you Y/N. Like PD-nim predicted, you would attract a lot of male fans," Taehyung answers.

"PD-nim did a good job of reaching out to that demographic. Increased the audience. Now there is probably a higher demand for our stuff like merch and concert tickets. I certainly don't want to be trying concert tickets now. It was almost a nightmare trying to get some last time," you think out loud, going a bit back to your old major of business. When you finish your thought, you arrive at the waiting room. You open the door and look around curiously.

"Y/Nie! You look so awed by all of this," Jin tells you.

"I know it is just a room, but for me it is the life of an idol with stage performances unfolding in front of me," you reply.

"I believe this is the same waiting room that we had when we first debuted actually," Namjoon comments.

"Wow! It is like destiny for Y/N to join our group!' Hoseok exclaims.

"Because all of this is not a coincidence. Because we're the two who found our destiny. DNA," (i modeun geon uyeoni aninikka DNA) Jungkook and Jimin sing.

"La la la la la, la la la la la," the rest of you happily sing. You all excitedly sing the rest of DNA before heading to the dry rehearsal. You guys put on name tags for the camera operators. You guys first sit in the audience with the other idols, waiting for your turn. You watch in amazement watching the other idols. "Ah. I feel a bit nervous now," you comment as your nervousness increases.

"Wae? It is just the dry rehearsal," Yoongi asks.

"Because I will have to rehearse in front of all those other idols. The ones that I had admired for years. It is a bit nerve-wracking to think about that."