Talents

People were speculating you more than ever. News companies, fans, antifans and more. Almost everyone in Korea knew who you were. Even the parents and eldery. Once the news got out that you graduated from Seoul National University, one of the infamous SKY schools, of this year, you have caught multiple parents and eldery's attention. As per usual, you became the person that they compared their kids to. You join the ranks of celebrities with national titles like Nation's Girl Group, Nation's Sweetheart, Nation's Little Sister, etc. Just a short period of time you have been an idol, you were given the title of the Nation's Umchinddal or the brilliant daughter of your parent's friend that you get compared to. You were a bit embarrassed when you were told this as can see in the Bangtan Bomb that one of the staff members recorded.
Video: "Y/Nie! Listen to this," Jin exclaims. He starts reading an article. "The multitalented Kim Y/N, the latest eighth member of the K-pop group BTS. What makes her stand out apart from most idols is that she finished her study before joining the harsh industry. What is more that she graduated from Seoul National University in the span of a year. While studying, she had a stable office job where she quickly moved up the ranks to achieve a senior level ranking before changing professions. Many parents approve of her and encourage their kids to be like her. To have Y/N's situation of having a stable life to fall back on if things for her dream goes wrong is a fantasy for most people, but not for Y/N. It is truly the best of both worlds of following their dream but still have an immediate steady back up career. All of these are reasons why Y/N is awarded the Nation's Umchinddal. Furthermore, Y/N is working alongside her world famous brother, Kim Seokjin after dealing with the tragic loss of their parents. Many envy this sibling relationship. Both are multi talented and they rely on each other. Seeing them take care of each other during this tough time for both, makes everyone desire this great relationship between the two siblings. That is why these two siblings are joining the ranks of siblings who are awarded with the nickname of the Nation's Siblings. Congratulations Kim Seokjin and Kim Y/N, the Brother & Sister Duo." After he finishes reading, your cheeks flush bright pink. "Yah Y/Nie you are turning pink."
"Wow! Everyone look at WWH, the recipient of a national title!" you exclaim to shift the attention onto your brother. The members and some of the staff members start to clap, turning Jin's ear burning red.
"Aish! Why did you do that?" he demands.
"Because almost everyone in our family reacts the same way when the attention is placed on us. Then we all try to remove some of the attention away."
"Right right right. Okay then," Then he smush you into a hug, "Share the spotlight with me. You said we were going to rule the entertainment industry when we were younger."
"We're taking over," you sing in the melody of Pied Piper.
"Everyone, you don't want to mess with the Kim Siblings. Wow, they are talented individually then put them together and it is unreal. If there was a person that assigned genes, they love these siblings. For real and the bond they have is very special and unique. I think they have telepathy or something," Hoseok announces to the camera.
"Telepathy?" you inquire while laughing.
"Right right!" Jimin exclaims, "When the two of them cook together, it is amazing to watch. They weave in and out without bumping into each other. They silently hand each other things at the right moment. Everything gets done so fast and it comes out really delicious. It really shows how they know each other and their cooking skills. I bet if we tried to do that, we would just bicker and argue with each other about certain things and be really chaotic."
"You got to remember that they grew up and lived with each other until Jin went to college. They understand each other the best," Namjoon adds.
"Okay look each other in the eyes then in five seconds sing a song together without any gestures or movements to let the other know what you are going to sing," Hobi tells you guys to demonstrate your "telepathy" skills. "Okay start!" You turn and look into your brother's eyes while Hoseok starts counting down, "five, four, three, two, one, sing!" You both start harmonizing with each other to Jin's song Awake. Without saying anything, you guys transitioned from harmonizing to switching off every verse.
"Wide awake, wide awake, wide awake, don't cry," Jin sernades.
"Wide awake, wide awake, wide awake, no lie," you sweetly sing.
"Maybe I, I can never fly. I can't fly like the flower petals over there or as though I have wings. Maybe I, I can't touch the sky. Still, I want to stretch my hand out. I want to run just a bit more," you come back together, finishing in perfect harmony.
"Wow. Daebak. Only eye contact. Remember Yoongi hyung said that he and Jin hyung had telepathy during the home party this year? I don't believe that, but if you said that Jin hyung and Y/Nie had telepathy I would believe you," Taehyung notes.
"Aniyo," Jin denies, "Y/Nie is one of my biggest supporters, so I knew she would sing my song. No matter what happens, I know Y/N got my back. I remember when the song was released, she called me and was crying." He started to imitate you, pretending to be on a phone call while crying, "Seokjin oppa, I listened to Awake and it is so sad, but beautiful." He makes an exasperated sound. "I mean I told her not to cry. I even sang the part where it goes don't cry to her, but she only cried even harder!" You lightly slap him on his shoulder.
"Yah! It is not my fault! It is such a gorgeous emotional and poetic song that touched almost everybody's heart! You probably made many ARMYs cry!" you exclaim. "The true beauty of music. The melody will draw you in. You get to learn about a person through their lyrics. Where music expresses greatly beyond words alone can't. With a masterpiece like yours, you expect me not to cry?"
"Oh for real? Mianae," Jin apologies, flabbergasted.
"I will sue Kim Seokjin because he hurt me with his heartfelt songs!" you mimic that one ARMY. All of the members burst out laughing while the two eldest share an embarrassed smile.
"I told you there will be 'I will sue Kim Seokjin'" Yoongi mentions, recalling a time where someone told him that Jin accidentally hit a person. After the laughter dies down, Hobi starts again, "Okay second time," and you guys turn to face each other.
"Five, four, three, two, one!" the members all eagerly countdown, all intrigued. You two start to sing DNA.
"Good good. Last one to make sure the first two weren't flukes. Five, four, three, two, one." You two glance at each other then say, "Welcome, first time with Kim Siblings?" then give a flying kiss. The rest of the members give you guys a round of applause. You guys take a little bow "Thank you, thank you, we are the Kim Siblings."
"I really think that even if you weren't siblings, you would be great friends still," Hoseok notes.
"Of course, of course," you two exclaim.
"We weren't close when we were young because the age gap is a bit large," you start off.
"Right, right. Most of the time we come together is when we did a performance whether it was doing a song and dance routine that Y/N created or performing a scene that I chose," Jin adds.
"Didn't we perform at a wedding when we were younger?" you ask, recalling a memory.
"Yes, everyone thought the performance was the cutest thing ever. Most of my friends thought Y/N was cool because she seldom bothered me unlike their siblings and most of the time did the things that I thought were scary."
"I think the world becomes more scary when you grow older because you know more about all the dangerous things there are, so perhaps that is why I was unfazed compared to you. It is when I became older I realized how much I depended on my brother for support. Surprisingly enough, we started to become close when Jin became a trainee. I learn to appreciate his presence and all the moments we have together because nothing gold can stay. I think it is because we understand this, especially after what happened earlier this year, it is why we have such a good relationship," you continue thoughtfully with Jin giving you a hug.
"And that is why you guys are now the nation's siblings," Namjoon ends.
Later in the day, you start a V-Live. You notice one of the comments asking how you got into Seoul National University. "Well from a young age I worked and studied hard," you start off. "Oh I think I still have some of my old school stuff from when I was young! Give me a couple of minutes to see if I can find it" you exclaim, standing up to try to find it. You come back with some boxes that you haven't looked through for many years. You show some of the stuff to the camera. You pick up one of the journals. "Oh this is one of the journals that I wrote in when I was younger! I had to keep track of what I did everyday for school. This is when I was six years old," you say, leafing through the pages. "I remember this! During that summer, Eomma and Appa sent me to a relative's farm to learn where food comes from and appreciate all the hard work that goes into farming," Then something catches your attention, "What is this?" you ask yourself. Taehyung walks into the room to check on you. "Is everything okay?" Taehyung asks you.
"Come look at this," you tell him, handing him the photo that was in your journal. He takes a look at it before saying with amazement, "Where did you get this?" You hand him another photo, "That is me when I was six years old. During that summer, I stayed with my relatives to learn about life on a farm."
"Wow! ARMY take a look at this," Taehyung shows the camera the photo, pointing at the younger version of you two. "Y/Nie was the pretty girl that came over to my place during the summer when I was eight years old."
"I called you TaeTae oppa at that time. We did all sorts of things during that time. We caught fireflies and played card games. I remember you first coming up to me and excitedly introducing yourself," you reminisce.
"At that time I thought you were one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen," he fondly remembers.
You look at him with shock, "And how about now?"
"Still of one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen," he says, without skipping a beat. You laugh, lightly hitting him on the shoulder. "I can't believe you have these."
"I can't believe that we knew each other when we were younger," you note, "I can't believe we didn't realize this until now."
"Well we were young," then he looks down at the other photo. "Can I have this photo?" he asks you. You smile, "Of course. I think you would take care of that much better than me." He carefully places that photo in his pocket. The photo that he put in his pocket was a photo taken by you of him and his grandmother. Some ARMY went a bit crazy in the comment section of this cute moment between you two. Some of them are spamming your ship name. You guys start to read some comments aloud. Then you accidentally read this comment out loud, "Whoever thought that Y/N is talented should get fired." A flash of anger went through Taehyung's eyes. "The unemployment rate is high enough, we don't want it to go through the roof if we follow through with the suggestion," you smoothly reply. He chuckles. All of a sudden, he suggests that you two play a card game, which you agree to. He comes back with some cards, "Okay! How about we play Go-Fish?" Yoongi walks into the room and asks, "Yah. What kind of cards are those?" You look more closely at the cards that Taehyung was holding in his hand.
"Hey!" you exclaim loudly. "Those are the cards that talent scouts handed to me when they asked me to audition!"
"How do you expect to play a card game with those?" Yoongi inquires.
"There is enough!" Taehyung replies as he starts counting them. "See! There are 52 cards in this stack of business cards and Y/Nie has multiple cards from the same company! There are like 8 SM cards here nevermind the other companies!" Yoongi looks at you.
"Why do you have that many cards? You have enough for a deck of cards " he questions.
"Some of the cards are from like eight years ago. The collection gradually gets larger as the years go on and more people start to give me offers," you explain.
"Oh so are you playing Pokémon except with entertainment companies," he asks sarcastically.
"No. I would have to get a Master Ball to play Pokémon with you then," you fire back. He smirks at your retort while he picks up one of your journals.
"What is this? One of your notebooks from school?" You nod. "Let's see what Miss. I Graduated University at the Age of 19 wrote down," he comments, teasing you.
"Yah! I told you guys it is just Ms. Kim!" As he leafs through the pages, a photo falls out. He bends down to pick it out and takes a glance at it.
"Hey! Where did you get this photo?" he inquires.
"Don't tell me that I forgot everything that happens in the past!" you exclaim, walking over where he is standing. You look at the photo and yell, "Yah! I really forgot everything! All the stuff in my head is material from school!" At your yelling, Taehyung quickly walks over there to see the photo.
"Wow! Daebak! It's you and Yoongi when you were younger!" he shouts. You quickly flip through the pages to the approximate location of where you think the photo comes from. You finally reach a page where it is basically empty except with a tape that wasn't really secure on it and writing on the next page.
"Oh! Apparently you were in front of me in a line to get on a bus still contemplating if you should get on or not. I asked you where you were going and told you that I was going there too, so I paid for both of our tickets."
"Right. I remember now. Then you got on before me and I chased you all the way to the back of the bus, insisting that I pay you for the ticket."
"Honestly at that time, I didn't think it was a big deal. Well at least to me. I just wanted to get on the bus quickly, so I paid for your ticket to speed up the process," you admit.
"I am not surprised that you did this kind of thing back then now for I have seen you many times telling an employee that you will pay for the items that the person behind you or in front of you is buying," he tells you. Taehyung nods in agreement, "But at that moment it was a big deal for me given my situation at that time."
"We chatted on the way and you mentioned your dream with music."
"At that time I thought you were really weird because you asked me for my autograph after I mentioned this. I am like why is this girl I just met asking for my autograph when I am not even famous." You flip a page back.
"Wow. It is one of the earlier versions of your signature! Well I am not weird now! Do you know how much this autograph would be worth now?" you exclaim.
"That is what you said before. You told me that you believe that the autograph would be worth a lot later in life," he smiles, "You told me that you believe that I would succeed and that I can do it. That I would accomplish things only in my wildest dreams."
"I was right!" you gleefully shout.
"After we got off, you asked for a photograph and that I won't forget you when I become famous. I thought you were spewing nonsense."
"Well we all know how that turned out. But we forgot this memory for a bit."
"Well I know you now. Plus, your brother would kill me if I forgot you." You laugh. "You know what? On top of this crazy situation for me, this girl slips me a 20 dollar bill into my pocket without me noticing until after she is long gone!" he adds.
"Consider it a payment for the photo and autograph. I am going to make a great amount of profit now!" you joke. "Okay ARMY, you heard it here first. Apparently I knew the Daegu boys in the past. Who knew?"
"Yah Y/Nie, are you betraying us with the Daegu Boys?" Jimin inquires, who was standing in the doorway with Jungkook.
"Talk to me when you find a memory of us when we were younger," you sassily reply.
"We were in your childhood from the very beginning!" Jungkook exclaims.
"When?" you demand. "When I was born in Busan?"
"Yes! We were born in Busan first," he exclaims.
"Aish!" you give his shoulder a nudge. You guys talk to ARMY for a bit before wrapping it up. A couple of hours later, you guys all gather together for the surprise you have put together.
"Okay!" RM claps. "So we are here because Y/Nie has a surprise for us and ARMY. What do you have for us Y/N?"
"So while you guys were wrapping things up for the Wings Album, I got some much appreciated help from the staff members to put together a project to show that although I wasn't in the group in its entirety, I was there along the way and I am here now. Your hard work helped me to where I am today and I am doing my best to give back to you guys. So here it is," you motion to screen and the video plays.
"Wow! I am really excited to see this!" J-Hope says.
"2013: BTS' Humble Beginning," Jin reads aloud. Then with the power of editing, seven of you appear on screen with the No More Dream playing. In the middle, you were wearing sunglasses. Another you were wearing a beanie and some chains. One of seven of you that appeared on screen were wearing glasses.
"Namjoon's sunglasses," J-hope mentions.
"You like this chain? Three dollars," Jin imitated Yoongi.
"Ah Taehyungie's glasses never came off during our actual debut," Jimin notes. They watch all very proudly at your work. When it was Jimin's abs reveal, you lifted up your shirt only to show another shirt that says ARMY.
"Yah! You should have shown your actual abs!" Jungkook yells at you. You playfully slap him on the shoulder while he grins, teasing you. To their surprise, their dance instructor, Son Sung Deuk appears on screen to pick you up for the part where Jungkook picks up Jimin. When No More Dream ends, a screen appears saying 2014: Maybe One Day I Will Achieve My Dreams with Just One Day playing. Again, they are in amazement as 7 of you appear on the screen execute their choreography perfectly with the magic of editing. At the part where you were standing on the chair in the middle and holding up a Luigi plush, Jin asks you "Why did you suddenly decide to hold up a Luigi plush?"
"Because you held up a Mario plush in the dance practice for Just One Day!" you retort.
"Oh for real?" You nod. The rest of the members laugh at Jin's shocked expression when he found out the reason why.
"This brings me back to memory lane," V mentions.
"You were turning purple due to laughter when we were filming the dance practice video," RM tells him. After Just One Day ends, you were dressed in various different costumes from Military Officer to a Doctor for the 2015 song Dope. 
"Which costume you think looks best on Y/Nie?" RM asks.
"Hmm. I like doctor," Jin answers.
"I like the office worker," Jimin replies.
"For me, I think I like the detective one," V inputs his opinion.
"I like racecar driver," J-hope says.
"Isn't the military one the best?" Yoongi inquires.
"No, the police officer costume," Jungkook tells him.
"Personally, I like the hotel one," RM says. You place your hands over your eyes due to embarrassment during this discussion. Pretty soon, the last of the series is the 2016 one. Suga reads aloud, "2016: My Blood, Sweat, & Tears. A rainbow of colors appear on the screen with you dress in a different color for each Bangtan member. They watch with enjoyment. Then they start screaming when you did Jimin's jacket flip.
"She did it! She went for it!" they yell.
"Y/Nie! That isn't part of the choreography! That was just an accident!" Jimin scolds.
"It isn't? I thought it was part of the choreography! I even saw a person take off the whole jacket while performing this!" you say, incredulously.
"It isn't."
"Then why do you do it all of the time!" He just shakes his head and resumes watching the video. They start shouting again when two familiar people appear on screen. There was Bang PD-nim and Manager Sejin covering your eyes with their hands like Jin and Namjoon does it to Jungkook in the choreography. When it is all over, the members give you a round of applause.
"I don't envy the person who edited the video," Suga observes.
"Oh gee thanks," you say sarcastically.
"Wow. Y/Nie performed all of this and edited this too?" Jin exclaims.
"That isn't all of it. I have another video that doesn't go with this series just for fun," you tell him. 
"Oh is it that one?" Jungkook exclaims. You nod your head. They turn their head back to the screen to see J-Hope, Jimin, V, Jungkook, and you appear on screen. Jin, RM, and Suga give a surprised face while the rest of the members give a smug look. Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars starts to play. (All credits to the original choreographer. Please imagine with the first group's position.) With the help of Sungdeuk-nim, you choreographed a dance routine for a five member team. The original plan was for you to do it with some backup dancers, however unlike the other videos, you got caught by the four other members. So they decide to join you and learn the routine unknowingly to the rest of the members.
"So this was you and JK were talking about your debut day?" RM asks. You nod. "My sister is scarily talented. Like she is so talented that it is scary," Jin says when you guys finish watching the video. The rest of the members agree.
"That could be said about any of you guys," you reply.
"Hey, wasn't there a fan made video like Y/Nie's series that came out about a month after our debut?" Suga suddenly remembers.
"Oh yeah!" J-hope replies. Unknowingly to the rest of the members who were discussing that video, you sit there with a shocked expression,remembering. Then they pulled up the video and We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2 started to play. It was a lower quality yet very similar style to yours. Although the seven versions of the girl had a different outfit, they all wore a mask and a cap. Jin peers closely and suddenly pauses the video, "Wait a minute, is this you Y/Nie?" he asks while looking from you to the screen. You turn a bit pink out of embarrassment. "Yah after all of time I didn't realize that you were the girl in the video? Don't tell me that you were the girl who was in the fan made video of their version of RUN." You glance from left to right.
"It is her!" J-hope exclaims.
"I can't believe it! How I didn't notice?"
"You know fifteen year old Y/N was pretty cool," Jungkook states.
"Why?" you question.
"Because she showed her abs at that time," he teases.
"Yah! Shut up!"
"The secret life of Y/N, using her talent to show her love to her favorite idols," V says dramatically.
"Well it isn't much of a secret, is it?"
"Well it was when you were younger."
"I didn't want anyone to realize it was me so I could live peacefully."
"Did you run a lot? Jimin asks, referring to the RUN MV.
"Don't get me started. You know as well as I do how much running you have to do."
He chuckles. "Our Y/Nie ran with us and gave her blood, sweat, and tears. I don't know who else would be more deserving to be the eighth member."
Jin suddenly pulls up a video of you in a 2010 talent show. "Let's look at more videos of Y/Nie when she was younger."
"No!"
He presses play and you hear your younger self singing the opening lines of Good Day by IU. When it finally ends, Jimin comments, "See Y/N was talented from a young age. What can't she do?"
"She can't insult her brother," Jungkook jokes.
"Jin is an angel that was kicked out of heaven for telling too many dad jokes," you kid. Jin's eyes become wide open with what you said, but doesn't do anything because he knows you are just kidding. He knows you like his dad jokes.
"Okay! She can do everything now! That is why we are called the Golden Maknaes!" he responds.
"Y/Nie put a lot of effort just to show her love and many other things. We are very lucky," J-hope comments.
"Especially because she has a deck of business cards from many entertainment agencies." Suga remarks. "What would the entertainment industry do if we fired people for thinking Y/N is talented?" V inquires.
"We would be out of jobs by then," Suga replies. "And a whole lot of people."
"Let's not do that then," says RM. "Well if this didn't prove that Y/N is part of Bangtan. I don't know what will. We are glad to have you here Y/N."
You smile. "I am glad to be here too."