Sketchs crushed little soul

In the morning sketch thought to herself " why can't tony be mine , he just broke up with me and I didn't even ask him out yet" she aight then a bright idea shot into her little head . She hopped with her hands ( what she don't have legs ) until she had a problem. She needed to climb to get where she wanted to go but how she gunna climb with no legs ? She grabbed the ladder wich toppled over her ... she then grabbed a log and leaned it against the ladder so it would stay in place .

TIME SKIP!

She made it to the top where she was kindly greeted . "Oh hi sketch I haven't seen you here in a while" she looked to her right and saw a blue bunny smiling at her "you wanna see malcom come this way" she pointed behind her to see a big statue and shrignold fluttering around it . It took a while for her to get to shriggy and the large statue. "Hey shrignold" he turned around to see a sad sketch "can you make tony love me?" He looked with sorrow glancing upon this weeping note book . "Sadly I cannot" he said "tony has been machete with someone else"sketches sadness soon turned to anger "WHO , I WILL RIP THERE ORGANS OU" "sketch calm down , if that's how you feel about it I won't tell you" she left in a grump.