Appoligizing

A/N.    Thank soooo much for 350 reads!!!! In my other chapter I accidentally spelled locked as licked so I'm sorry if you where one of the few that saw it say " he licked the door" the mistake is corrected but so sorry . Anyway back to the story:)

Colin woke up , he was normal and relaxed. He hasn't been this relaxed for a long time now . He opened his door to discover a box off 'Roy's outs' with a note on it .he glanced at the note " hey Colin hope you feel better , we got you these outs . I kept saying they weren't healthy enough but this is a one time thing , from sketch and spike" Colin grabbed the outs and started to eat them out of the box . He left his room and headed to the breakfast table still holding his outs. Colin spotted tony and sketch on the other side of the table . He could here sketch laughing and he saw tony blushing , he asked out of the blue to sketch what she was laughing at. She looked at him and laughed even more . Tony covered sketches mouth with his hands and gave Colin a fake smile. Colin thought nothing of it while sketch was struggling to breath . Colin walked back into his room with the now empty box of outs . Sketch did like tony before but now she realized why that would never work , he was gay and she already got payback on Colin. She was still laughing on the table as tony sat and watched her embarrassingly. " sketch will you shut up for a second" tony said while Colin was in his room. Sketch eventually stoped laughing and crawled to get some food . She got a packet of crisps when she spoke hot of the blue " Ton- ( crunch ) y you ne(crunch)Ed  to tell h(crunch) Im" . Her mouth was full of crumbs and crisps. Tony looked at her and sighed , "your right , no matter how patronizing you are I should of told him months ago" he looked at her in the eyes " but I'm to afraid that he will reject me or even not talk to me" . Tony started to tear up . While Colin was emptying out the remaining cardboard from the out box he noticed crying from the living room . He was puzzled because he was just in there and everyone was smiling or laughing. He got out of his room and waved to Gilbert and laptop as he passed . He went towards the crying , not making a sound .he saw tony crying and sketch trying to reassure him about something. He peaked around the corner so he could here the conversation while not being spotted . " it's ok tony I'm sure it will be fine" "really , w...when should I tell him" Colin was confused But was relieved to hear tony sounding a little better " even if it does work will ... will you be jealous?" "Of corse not , I'm over that now , I got my revenge before anyway , heh that virus was fun" she said . Colin couldn't believe what he was hearing ! He peaked wrong the corner shocking tony and sketch . Sketch then said something that both of them will never forget . Lots of the others where around discussing our what will happen . Shrignold comes and sits beside sketch while spinach comes and sits with them too " Colin tony has something to tell you" sketch said . Tony blushed bright blue . Colin looked at him with a green blush on his screen and replied " w.. what I..is I.it t-tony?" . Tony closed his eyes and said " I .... I I LIKE YOU C-COLIN!"  Everyone around them where ether quietly squealing or looking silently. Colin was less shocked since her was eves dropping on them but he was still surprised . A hart formed on Colins screen as he said " I like you t-to t-t-tony!" Shrignold was glad that tony had his special one now . He arranged it to be somewhere more romantic than the dining room but oh well . He started chanting " KISS KISS KISS!!" And all the others joined in . Shrignold pushed Colin onto Tony's face! Forcing them to kiss . They they where shocked at fist but slowly melted into it . Once they where done Colin said to sketch " I except your apology"