Virus 2

Sketch woke up in a shockingly good mood and started the day as - Normal- . No one really questioned it until Colin kept hugging EVERYONE he came close to . Gilbert was grumpy about it and demanded an explanation from someone as he locked Colin in a room . Sketch tried not to laugh but she was giving it away . Larry turned to her and asked "WhAt DID yoU DooOooOooOOo??!" Sketch couldn't help it and burst in laughter. "I *snicker* downloaded a LOVELY *snicker* virus" " surprisingly there was already a virus in there wich made him self destruct in a few days so I removed it and put my one in" she said with a giggle . No one here new how to remove a virus and Colin has almost Brocken the door ! Tony had an idea but he needed everyone to agree . Harry robin and doi were in a shop still trying to forget the teachers and move on with a new house and a new life . " r r Robin c can I have dis toy please" robin glared at doi "doi your 38 soon you need to learn to be an adult" they retuned to there new home ( wich they have now settled down in ) and as they where unpacking they all see there past coming closer to them , all the teachers have been in there house waiting for them to arrive . Doi , robin and Harry hide away in the corner as doi begins to speak. " aahh it's the evil guys , you got the paper holder , the weird strict clock , the pigion , the evil meat man , the bread roust thing , the meat  ... evil meat , the fridge and the drunk lamp" " almost doi that's not a pigion it's a bee" Harry interrupts them both . " you idiots he's a butterfly" the teachers form a circle around them trapping them in the corner "wait aren't you missing one ?" Harry asks. Tony steps forward as speaks " well that's the reason we came here , Col" "wait who's Colin" they all ask confused. " we do have names you know" tony says knowing he has to introduce Everyone " I am tony , the butterfly is shrignold, the notebook is sketch , the computer wich is not here is Colin , grain is the globe, pint is the printer , laptop is the laptop , fridge is the fridge, stanly is the meat , spike is the small can , the organ eaters are the bigger cans , toast is the bread , and the drunken lamp is Larry" "HEeeY" "and what do you need us for exactly?" Harry questions. " well Colin has an error on his screen and he's not acting like himself, sketch downloaded a virus on him ." " so tell me more about the virus and give me a different type of computer" Harry informed . Laptop jumped onto his lap so he could research " so what douse the virus do to him visually" sketch then sat next to the chair leg and said " well the visual effects it said where to make his eyes pink and a error screen would pop up onto the um screen" "oh shit" Harry said when he opened a website. "It says there's only one way to get rid of it, you will have to wait for 2 weeks for another virus stick to arrive then wait another 3 weeks for the cure of that virus to come" . He orders the virus to come ( the good one ) , this other virus will make his eyes bleed black and instead of loving everyone , he will attack anyone near him . The cure is just research that is getting applied to the black viruses info in 3 weeks.