The Chase

I was at my dorm until Pansy came in, out of breath.

"The- the- twins- they're in our common...- room-" Pansy said as she came in.

"How did they- I SEE RED HAIR!" I said when a red-haired tall guy walked by, IT WAS FRED.

"OI RIDDLE!" Fred said as he instantly ran fast.

"CATCH HIM!" Blaise yelled from the doorway running towards where Fred ran.

"Oh my god, off-topic but, your room is so pretty like I want to have my own dorm too!" Pansy said while looking at me.

"Oh thank you," I said.

"I'm a bit tired of searching for those twins, are you?" Pansy asked me.

"I haven't even left this room yet, so I don't know," I said.

"Well then, I'm gonna go back to my dorm," Pansy said.

"Alright." I replied.

"Hmm... oh great," Pansy said, then grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the common room.

"PANSY!" I yelled at her, trying to make her let go.

**************************************

Pansy and I were at the castle grounds while the others were chasing after Fred and George.

"Wow Pansy, where did you get all this food, this fast?" I said surprised, chuckling.

"I have my ways," Pansy said smiling.

Then Draco came running to us, out of breath.

"Aren't we all supposed to be looking for the weaselbees right now?" He said.

"Yeah... About that... We just got a little... Tired," Pansy said.

"So Pansy decided to drag me out here!" I finished, sarcastically.

"Right." Draco said.

"Anyways, you should go now Draco. We'd like to be alone." Pansy said as she smirked at me.

"Oh my god are you-" Draco said but Pansy cut him off.

"Bla bla bla now SHOO" Pansy said

Draco left and we were eating our food, it was peaceful, we were chatting, the wind was flowing through our hair. It was just the perfect picnic.

**************************************

After that I went back to my dorm, others were still looking for the twins, then I started questioning myself, do I have feelings for Pansy? Or were we just friends? If I had feelings for Pansy, would she like me back? I mean we just met a week ago and- God what am I thinking, I should just rest but I couldn't, I kept questioning myself the same exact thing. I went outside my dorm after a while and saw Draco, Tom, Blaise, Matteo and Pansy in the common room, I went downstairs and took a seat beside Theo, my brother.

"So, we have the Riddle siblings here, in our common room." Draco said.

"Wait, who's the oldest amongst you guys again?" Blaise asked us.

"Y/N is." Tom answered.

"That's correct." I said.

"But she looks like the youngest! I was expecting maybe Tom or the other one's name that I can never remember but certainly not you!" Pansy said confused.

"Which house do you all want to be sort into except for Slytherin? I'd say ravenclaw." Draco said.

"Agreed." We all said.

We were all talking and Draco isn't as bad as they say until, two tall red-headed guys in gryffindor robes.

"Petrilficus totalus!" I casted.

"Those weaselbees won't stop, will they?" Draco said and scoffed.

After a while, they got up and left laughing, we all continued talking after they left.

**************************************

I was walking back to my dorm from class until someone walked up to me.

"Hey, Y/N Riddle right?" he said.

"Yeah, and you?" I answered.

"I'm Cedric, Cedric Diggory." Cedric said.

"Well nice to meet you Cedric." I said, I looked down to his robe and saw that he was a Hufflepuff.

"Oh right, yes, I'm a Hufflepuff." Cedric said when he noticed that I was looking down at his robe.

"Oh sorry, anyways, I need to get these homework done, see you around!" I said.

"Alright." he said, he walked to his friends and his friends laughed.

I was walking back to my dorm thinking why this dude approached me, he seemed nice though.

**************************************