Murder Mystery

Blaise's POV

Y/N was kidnapped. Hogwarts was on lockdown and dumbledore told us to stay in our dorms. Pansy barged into my dorm. 

"BLAISE ZABINI I KNOW YOU TOOK HER WHERE IS SHE?" she yelled at me, I didn't take her so I was confused.

"Excuse me, ME TAKE HER?" I yelled back.

She took out her wand and put is close to my neck "Yes Zabini you Zabini you were last to see her, I saw her walking to YOUR dorm." Pansy said and adjusted her wand closer.

"I did last see her but I didn't KIDNAP HER!" I yelled as I grabbed her wand.

"Then who?" Pansy asked.

****************************************************
Y/N's POV

"BOO" Tom yelled. We were in a place that looked like a chamber.

"TOM MARVALO RIDDLE WHERE ARE WE," I replied, of course I yelled my own brother- Matteo came out of nowhere and said "HI SISTER", nevermind —brothers took me to a place.

"Do you like it? I'm the heir of slytherin!! I painted the floors a little so that it looked more fashionable added a basilisk because I know you loved how they looked, and Matteo and I wanted to show you because this is where we're going to have our sibling parties!!" Tom said, I literally cannot believe this tom painted the floors black. Silver would've been quite better.

"Oh and we got a little bored and hogwarts is playing murder mystery to let us "release" you but honestly we're just having fun. I was thinking not murder but kidnap and not reveal the murderer so that we don't end up in azkaban," Tom said, well I mean this isn't a first we three played murder mystery with 5 of our friends that's now not alive but it was fun so I don't really mind.

"Oh and look what I found takes out map and watch this -- I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. map reveals Saw potter do it, and I took it!" Matteo said, I was honestly kinda surprised by it since I could see everyone and every room and class.

"Woah that's really cool, honestly can we keep it?" Tom asked.

"Ermmm, no it's harry's so you should give it back," I answered tom. Obviously they couldn't keep it but it was kinda cool. After a conversation I demanded to paint the floor a lighter color of black so we all painted it a lighter version of black.

****************************************************

A/N: Hi my loves This chapter is really short so I apologize