"Bonding"

Y/N's POV

I was sitting in the great hall having breakfast and we all (me, pansy, tom, matteo, draco, Cedric and blaise) had 2 free periods in a row this morning. 

Tom was blabbering about how he wanted to take over the world, and he'd do it with me and matteo by his side and blah but everyone seemed invested in it. How would he take over the world if he's scared of a lizard?

"You know sister, why won't you invite that diggory dude over? He seems to be staring at you too much." Tom scoffed.

I looked over and our eyes locked, his friends were speaking to him and he looked like he wasn't listening, so I mouthed "Your friends are talking to you," and he probably said 'Oh' and turned to his friends. He turned back again and laughed.

I turned back to my friends too.

"You know I'd like to get to know Diggory better, Y/N," Blaise said and the group somehow agreed with him. Them? Hanging out? It'd be a disaster. There's already too much chaos in my life and I surely don't want more.

"Uhhh I don't know about that but we can totally work it out?" I answered unsurely, nevermind I wasn't sure at all but maybe it could be good at some point?

I mean we do have 2 free periods this morning and 2 free periods without nothing could be boring.

"Wait nevermind fine," I agreed. The group cheered and Matteo stuffed a french fry in his mouth while cheering. Man my friends are weird.

"Great so go tell diggory dude to come to the black lake, okay?" Pansy asked.

"fine," I groaned, the group once again cheered as I went to the hufflepuff's table.

"Oh hey," Cedric said patting the seat next to him telling me to sit, I went over to Cedric and took a seat next to him, his friends 'ooo'ed and greeted me.

"Hey I know it's very last minute but my friends would like to hang out with you at the black lake as a.... uh.... kinda like a..... bonding time?" I asked and his eyes widened and looked over at them, and they gave him the death stare especially tom and theo.

"Yeah sure why not," he answered nervously still looking at them.

****************************************************

Pansy's POV

Me, Matteo, Blaise, Draco and Tom were setting up a picnic by the black lake, under the light clouds, no one other than us were there since they all had class, Y/N ran in with Cedric by her side. How pathetic, I should be the one running by her side not that weird Hufflepuff dude, atleast she was happy I guess.

 All of us took our seats and it looked like her brothers are about to kill him, if they did I'm not stopping them.

"Hey guys," Y/N sat down and smiled, everyone responded with hey's and hi's and completely ignored Cedric when he said hi.

"Hi, I'm Cedric D-" Diggory was cut off.

"We know who you are," Matteo was the one who cutted off Cedric, "Just tell us about you, now." he finished as Cedric looked around and coughed.

"I'm in hufflepuff, I'm a pureblood, I'm 17 and I like strawberries?" Cedric said confused, LIKED STRAWBERRIES? How dumb is he to insert that while introducing himself.

"Did I ask what your favorite fruit was?" Matteo said and Diggory coughed and quietly said 'Oh gosh' but we heard, honestly I don't know what she sees in him.

****************************************************

Y/N'S POV

The morning finally ended after a lot of stuttering from Cedric, it was midnight and I was sitting next to a window while my friends that spent the night, Daphne Greengrass and Astoria Greengrass were asleep. The stars were shining really bright and it was a full moon, I was gazing at the moon and day dreamed I meant night dreamed, I snapped back to reality and walke back to my bed and went straight to bed, how tiring this day was, especially in potions after listening to Snape talk so slowly.

****************************************************