Strange?

I went with the group of people whom looked worried about me. I just wanted to sleep to be honest. I had to wake up at 5:00 AM every morning for classes, but maybe that would stop if I went with them, advantageeee !! 

I kept thinking to myself as everyone stood in silence, you know the bald girl? She mentioned a guy named Henry Creel and started crying, and her colorful clothed friends comforted her. I didn't really know what to do so I just stood and left her alone. I think I remember the Henry guy, he's a blonde guy, talks slowly and may have some personal beef with bald girl since she cried but that's literally the least of my worries. 

All I could think about was how that old man Dumbledore knew and never even thought to tell me. Maybe he forgot, he's old after all, no? AND the 2nd thing I could think about is how hot my voice sounds, this new accent is so hot, I could totally attract ladies with it. Oh. Wait. I'm straight. Hold up, am I? Whatever, I just want to sleep !!!! 

Oh shoot, what's that pain? 

Suddenly, almost all memories I had were rushed back to me, literally, because I felt like loads of memories were in a race and everyone reached the finish line, the finish line being me. This kinda hurts to be honest. Okay no, this hurts like hell. WHAT I fell on the ground but I'm not on the ground? Oh what, someone else is in my body, I didn't fall on the ground, my body did, I don't feel like I'm on the- HUH, I'm not in my body. My skin is like invisible but a little visible, oh shoot that hurts, now I'm back in my body.

The group of people were all helping me up and asked me what was wrong but I had no idea. 

"I'm fine, I'm fine," I said, but they all just kept staring at me, looking shocked. 

Why do they look shocked. This is the second time people looked at me like that. I hope I haven't turned to the red thingy agai-  nevermind. I did. Why. This is so embarrassing. Do I have any control over this?

"I swear I'm okay!" Nope, not okay, blood coming out of my hand, an invisible person is slicing my hand. Nevermind, not an invisible person, I'm slicing my own hand, not with a knife, with my fingernails?? This hurts why are they just staring. Alright it's over. 

I looked at my palm and saw a heart shape on it. Creative of me. But I didn't do it. It's like I have no control. Then I realized some more letters inside the heart, but their small. The letters said, "H.C" Oh shoot, is that the guy no hair girl told me about? Wait what's her name? Oh right, Eleven.

Steve Rogers is hugging me, this is very strange to me, because now I remember everything, but it's weird. I hugged him back, oh, this kinda feels nice. I miss this. 

This portal is taking so long to get to the destination. But, this is kind of nice, I have some time to think about things. 

Suddenly, the portal thingy stopped. We were in a cottage, where all the colorful friends and bald gi- eleven went. Then, it went for like one second and stopped, we were now at the avengers compound. I remember this, I miss this. 

All of a sudden, I have the urge to hug Natasha. Her hugs were so warm. How much I missed them, all of our times together rushed back to me. She hugged me back, while mouthing to the rest "She's back."

I let go and said, "I wanna go see my room!!" I'm so excited!!

All the avengers laughed and we all ran to my room. 

                                                                   I missed them.