𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10

Chapter ten━
FIGHT

🗒 ❛ QUICK note ༉‧₊˚✧

Hi if you didn't realised I'm actually editing the chapters because I think I should finish the episodes first then I make the one from my imagination of Shoutsumi wedding,

This is ep. 6 where Ryuuichi & Kotarou met Nezu's little brothers.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In the morning before noon there's someone whose busy pacing. Mitsuki rushes to grab her hair tie and started to tie her long soft platinum blonde into a messy bun.

Mitsuki was invited by her dear boyfriend to his practice match with other school with the name that she can't remember.

She wore a sunflower sundress, white cardigan and short gladiators sandals. She applies a pink lip gloss and a little bit of blush.

"Okay I'm ready" Mitsuki mutters, heading out from her bedroom and closing the door she stopped midway turning back to her bedroom and grabbed a banner that she made that embroidered 'GO GO GO HAYATO!'

She went downstairs and ate the onigiris that her mother made for her, her mother even prepared a bento that is also filled with onigiris.

"Okay I'm off see you later!" Mitsuki waved bye.

Mitsuki rushes to the school baseball field as she struggles to catch her breath by the weight of the onigiris she's carrying.

As she arrived the game already started. Mitsuki smile widened placing the bento box on the bench, she hold the banner and spread it to show the sentence, she holds it with her smile that showed her perfect white teeth.

Through the practice match the blonde got nervous she noticed how Hayato gripping the baseball bat in anger yet she's very happy that he managed to have home run multiple times.

Time passed Morinomiya baseball club lost the match. She quickly grabs the bento box before tying banner on her wrist.

The club bowed to each other thanking for having time for the practice match "Thank you for your time!"

After they bowed she noticed how Hayato quickly disappeared from there she went full mode to search her missing boyfriend.

"Yato-chan!" Mitsuki called, panting because he was running away.

"What?" Huffed Hayato.

"Good game today you carry the team" giggles Mitsuki placing her hand on his biceps only to get slapped away.

"─ouch me."

Mitsuki look at her boyfriend. "What? Sorry Yato-chan I didn't catch that"

"Don't. Touch.me." he said glaring at Mitsuki making her flinched, Hayato never really glared at her with that much of anger sometimes when he glares it was more like a joke or annoyed.

Mitsuki breathe hitched looking down on her shoes, "Fine then if that's what you want" she shoved the bento box to green eyed male's chest before turning away and ran from his sight.

Hayato looked down at bento box he noticed a small note was attached to it, he lift it and reads it.

'Yato-chan! You did well today even though you lose :') but you still win in my heart XD'

That's when Hayato realised he messed up. He ran his hand to his face feeling guilty that he really glared at her.

"Shit."

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Hello! Sorry for the long update I have to catch up with my assignments and some of my missing assignments.

I decided to make Mitsuki and Hayato have argument, I make Hayato a little sensitive because everytime he lose in practice match he thinks he won't be a baseball player.

So anyway thank for reading see you on the next chapter, stay safe and healthy byee

-Nana