𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

Chapter eleven━
MAKING UP

"Eh you and Kamitani got into a fight?" Ryuuichi yelled

"Eh you and Kamitani got into a fight?" Ryuuichi yelled. Mitsuki pouts angrily as she hugged Kirin for comfort, her hair was styled into a braid, her nose was pretty red, and her eyes were red from crying all night.

"I-It's my fault! I forgot he needed some time alone, he glared at me and s-said don't touch me!" Mitsuki sobs as Kirin hugged her arm.

'I didn't know these two can get in a fight' Ryuuichi though afraid that his two friends might break up.

"I-I waited for him to text or call me but he didn't do any of them," Mitsuki wiped her tears "I met Shizuka-san and she said he went straight to his room after taking shower."

"Maybe he doesn't want to talk to you?" Ryuuichi said not knowing what to say. Resulting her crying again.

Usaida gave Mitsuki tissues, he looked at Ryuuichi and say "Ryuuichi you might make it worse if you say that."

Ryuuichi then apologized to her, "S-sorry I have never been in a relationship before so I don't know what to say!"

Mitsuki blows her nose.

She checked the time it was time for her and Ryuuichi to head back to class she nearly forgot that she and Ryuuichi haven't finished.

"We should head back to class."

"O-oh right!"

They both told the pink-haired that they won't be in the daycare for lunch.

"Mitsuki-chan, Ryuu-chan both you won't be coming here for lunch today?"

"Sorry we really need to finish our 4th-period chemistry report during lunch break."

"Oh, Hebihara's class is chemistry?" Usaida mumbles as he takes the toy that Taka was playing with just a moment ago higher so he won't reach it. "He sure loves to waste students' break times, such a bully."

As Kirin was released from the blonde teen embrace she waddles to her friends.

"Hebihara-sensei kinda reminds me of Severus Snape," Mitsuki said, blowing her nose again on the tissue.

"Usaida-san if you don't like it you should stop bullying people too..."

Mitsuki throws the dirty tissues into the trash can and washed her hands and her face to get rid of her swollen eyes.

She quickly puts on her shoes, "Ryuuichi come on the chemistry report won't be finished by itself."

Ryuuichi patted Kotarou's small head before putting on his shoes. "Well then we need to get going please take care of the kids, see you later Kotarou."

The kids waved bye to the teens with a big grin on their face saying "Good luck!" or "See you later!"

━━━━━