𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

━Chapter seven━
SAWATARI-SENSEI ADMIRER

"Eeh?! Sawatari-sensei have a admirer?" Mitsuki asked

"Yes, an upperclassmen came and said he wanted to look at his future daughter but isn't Sawatari-sensei married?" Ryuuichi says with a 'unbelievable!' Face. Mitsuki reached out and bring Midori to her and hold the baby in her arms.

"Waah, that upperclassmen sure does have a big dream," Mitsuki said laughing slightly, "But then I'm not really shocked knowing she have a admirer, Sawatari-sensei is beautiful."

From what Mitsuki know from the other female teachers, Sawatari-sensei husband is an overseas but they have never seen what he looks like and Mitsuki only catch a glimpse of him from the side ways.

"Say what does the upperclassmen looks like?" Mitsuki ask Ryuuichi, curious what Midori's mother admirer looks like.

"Well he's really tall compared to me, he also have a messy red hair, his tie is worn loose so I think he's a delinquent." Ryuuichi described.

"A delinquent..." Mitsuki muttered with her index finger on her chin. She shakes her head "Nah, I don't know who you are talking about."

"Also Mitsuki-San you came here earlier and you didn't come here with Kamitani and Taka," Ryuuichi remarked.

"Oh, I have to hand in some homework to Hebihara-sensei desk." Mitsuki simply replied.

Ryuuichi 'oh'ed at her reply and nods, he seems still bothered with Sawatari-sensei admirer. Mitsuki tries to have a positive thinking until the negative one's came.

"Hey what if Sawatari-sensei is having an affair?" Mitsuki question.

"What!?" Ryuuichi yell out in shock.

"Come on Ryuuichi-kun, you did tell he said he wants to look at his future daughter!" Mitsuki stated. "This love is similar with what me and my sisters watched," Mitsuki and her two older sisters watch a drama that was highly recommend by their cousin.

Apparently the main character is married and have a child with him but her husband is busy man and that he rarely stays at home, feeling lost of affection she bumped into a younger man who's in his final year of highschool, the main character starts to seeing the young boy and starts going out with him but then the main character finally found out that her husband is also having an affair and have a child with that woman.

"Eh Ryuuichi-kun?" Mitsuki called, Ryuuichi has stopped moving.

━━━━━

"I guess Ryuu-chan is still pretty shock about it" Mitsuki said while drinking the 'tea' Kirin made for her.

"Mi-neechama is it good?" Kirin ask the blonde girl, Kirin eyes are gleams as she plays with Mitsuki.