𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

Chapter eight━
INUI HIROYUKI

"So what about it?" Answered Hayato staring back to Ryuuichi and Mitsuki who nodded

"I mean it is their choice tho I kinda hate it when someone cheats on their girlfriend or boyfriend or husband or wife," Mitsuki huffed "Then what's the point getting married if they're cheating on them."

Ryuuichi head turned to Mitsuki who busy eating her half eaten onigiri "E-even if the person whose cheating has a child?!"

"Well this year are confirm there are more divorce than marriage." Mitsuki said as she got reminded that her uncle got divorce because his wife was cheating on him with a very rich guy.

"I keep my nose out of messes like that besides it's between them right?" Hayato said snatching Mitsuki's onigiri and shove it to his mouth and start to muching the onigiri ignoring his girlfriend whines and the hit that she send to his arm.

"Ryuu-chan are you okay? You're kinda pale do you want to go to the infirmary I can tell the teacher that you're feeling unwell" suggest Mitsuki which he politely said no.

"You might be right but being between them doesn't mean the child doesn't matter" Ryuuichi said.

"Now that you mentioned child my cousin did call me everytime her parents got in a heat argument sometimes she even stay at my house" Mitsuki said sitting back to her chair as the teacher walks in.

━━━━

The Kanzaki's phone rings as they eat on the dining room.

"Matsumi go get it please," Tatsuya said pointing the ringing phone on the hall, she huffs but obliged to answer the phone.

"Moshi moshi this Kanzaki family who are you?" Matsumi ask the person whose on the phone. Her ear perks up when she hears the familiar voice and name.

"-Yume you can just bring your siblings and stay at our house you know," the kanzakis plus the tachibana head turn towards the woman whose on the phone when she mentioned Yume.

"Okay we'll wait see you soon Yume" Matsumi end the phone call heading back to the dining room.

The blonde older female cleared her throat making Matsumi looking at her mother who gave a want to know look.

"They did it again," Matsumi said.

The other Kanzaki family (Tatsuya older brother family, name Kanzaki Ryosuke) are very often to have an argument because his wife have a bad gambling habit, always coming home in a drunk state, sometimes she would have a busted lips or a hickey on her neck and collarbone and she would always ask for more money to Ryosuke.

"Tatsuya I think Ryosuke-niisan is too patient to keep loving that bitch" her mom screeched causing her dad to choke making Mitsuki to hand him his drink when her mother mentioned bitch.