𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

━Chapter five━
HEROINE

On a beautiful day, Usaida approaches the calendar checking if today there's any plans on 2nd February scattered beans to purify spirits, 6th February watch a performance with everyone, assemble at 10, 7th February Kamitani baseball club, 9th Febr...

On a beautiful day, Usaida approaches the calendar checking if today there's any plans on 2nd February scattered beans to purify spirits, 6th February watch a performance with everyone, assemble at 10, 7th February Kamitani baseball club, 9th February Kamitani baseball club and finally 14 February Valentine's day.

"Oh right, that's today!" Usaida said, he clearly he forgot what's special about today's date.

"Hey kids, come over here."

The toddlers went to their caregiver, Usaida cups his hands to them with a smile.

"Well?"

Kotaro being innocent and clueless place his hand on top of Usaida's large hands.

"Oh I don't want your hand Kotaro," Usaida said, "If your mommies sent anything for me and Ryu-chan and Mitsuki-chan, you can hand it over now."

"I got nothin'!"

"Me, neither."

"Nothing here!"

"Nothing..."

"Nuffin'!"

"Haa..."

━━━━━━━

"Hey did you bring any chocolate?"

"You bet I did!"

"Got a special guy in your life?"

"Not telling!"

"What about you, Yuki-chan?" Her friend asked, "Gonna give it to anyone?"

Yuki cheeks slowly went red thinking about the person she likes. Yuki nervously laughs.

"What about you Mitsuki-san?"

Mitsuki lifts her head with one eyebrow up, "What?"

"Are you going to give Kamitani-kun a chocolate?" She repeat with her friends staring at her.

"Oh, I probably gave the chocolate after school" Mitsuki sighs, "Besides Yato-chan said he doesn't like those kind of things and I don't want to get caught by the teachers."

"About that isn't it too much for our school to prohibit students from bringing Valentine's day chocolates and stuff today?" One of her classmates sighed.

Morinomiya academy bans Valentine's day, The chairwoman said it's useless and wasting people's time. Some teachers checked the students bag to check if they brought any chocolates and stuff but the teachers doesn't know how smart and determined their students are.

"Look there's another victim of Yato-chan's rejection." Mitsuki points a girl that approaching her boyfriend.

"Huh? chocolate? Don't like them, don't need them." Hayato rejects.