1. Eda Yildiz

Eda's POV

" The best designer award of the year 2021 goes to " Eda .. Eda .. Eda wake up it late . You have to look after the flower decoration . It's their engagement today you can't be late " someone was screeching I was just going to hear who got the award . But someone is shaking me . I silently pray to God that I receive the award and suddenly I'm wet.

Someone is laughing . I slowly open my eyes "oh god it was a stupid dream , I did not win an award " I grumbled .
"What award Eda , what did you not win ?" Ayfer hala asked . She is holding a bucket which is half filled with water. So this is the reason I got wet.

"Nothing" I replied . Melo , my childhood bestie was watching everything and smiling . She had already woken up and she did not wake me and now hala was angry with me .

Today was a very important day for Hala's shop . She had been given the order of flower decoration for one of the largest parties of the year .
A very rich couple was going to be engaged . Her name was Selin something ..
She was very famous , a model and she was damn gorgeous .

Hala wanted everything to be perfect. She had already done most of the arrangements and she had asked me to go there today to represent her . The couple's family had very cordially invited hala to attend the engagement party .

But hala being hala politely declined and told them that I would come in place of her as she had to look after the shop . But the real reason was that Alexander was taking hala on date today . So when she asked me to go there I could not refuse .

And here I was being woken up from a very pleasant dream . I have completed my graduation in designing and have applied for interviews all across the Istanbul for internship .

I have also applied to the best in field Bolat Enterprises . It's the biggest company in Turkey . I would be lucky if I get a call for interview. The CEO of the company was named the youngest billionaire of 2020 . And he is best at what he does .

I have completed my university in Italy and I returned to Istanbul two weeks ago .

So it's not like I had something to do until they called me for the interview, so I had agreed to go as I was utterly bored being at home as my best friends were busy working .
I met all my friends though I was in touch with them all but being near them is a bliss.

They are all very pleasant people . Life is filled of happiness because of their presence and I feel grateful to have them . Though when I returned to my hometown I had thought that I could continue my realtionship with Cenk but being here I have realised long distance is not my cup of tea and I'm thinking of ways to end with him . He is a nice guy but I can't say I'm in love with him so it's better if it ends without his hope increasing .

" Eda go get showered and get dressed . Wear something nice "Hala said bringing me back to now .

I get up wear my flip flop and enter the bathroom . Melo and Deniz are going to accompany me to the party . I did not want to go alone so I asked them to come with me . Melo was ever ready . She said she would get a chance to see some hot boys and I laughed in agreement .

Even Deniz was easy to convince . I don't know whats wrong with him . He has been acting weirdly since I have returned. I have know him all my life but I have never seen him like this . He is speaking and speaking and suddenly he zones out staring at me .

Melo has also been finding his behaviour weird towards me . But whatever I'll deal with it later.

I quickly get out of shower , grab a towel and wrap it around me .
When I enter my room , the room was empty .They must have gone downstairs .