2. Serkan Bolat

Serkan's POV

I'm getting ready to attend my ex-girlfriends engagement .
Yeah fucking shit . It's joke of the year. I can even see the headlines of the media tomorrow

"Serkan Bolat attends his exes engagement party . It shows that along with his ex he has moved on too . But he attended the party without a date ! Does he still love Selin ? Was he there to convince her to give him a chance ? Was he..

Like I would care if she married a dog or a pig . I don't give a shit about what she does .I'm just worried about Ferit.

I groan in frustration and my hands to my hair . I fix it . Wear a tie . Apply my cologne. And I'm ready . I look at my reflection and smirk .

Selin is going to regret

Selin is going to regret ... like really regret . Not that I want her back never in a million years . She is too clingy for her own good . I broke it off with her four months ago . Why ?
Cause it said she loved me !!
She wanted more .

I don't believe in love it's all give and take .

I wanted her for sex damn was she good in bed . I wasn't dating her just fucking. She was convinient . She models for my company Bolat Enterprises .

And she is hot and I'm a man so yeah . When I hired her three years ago she was all over me like touching me and subtle glances and short clothes and all that shit .

So one day I called her in my office and fucked her ... fucked her hard it was good . After that day I started fucking her regularly . Sooner day paparazzi caught her leaving my house so I had to make a statement that I was dating her .

I had a reputation to maintain . I don't let my flings come in contact with media cause I don't want my name dragged into scandals . So now that  I made a statement she was benefitting from my status , power and popularity and I had cleared my playboy and doesn't date image . So it was clearly a win win situation . But there was something else I had to do ,  not let her hopes fly high.

Thus , I made it clear to her that I don't date .

I can't .

I don't think I can ever date . It's beyond me . Everyone who knows me knows that .

My mom was very happy that I was dating Selin so I made clear to her too.
Everything was going well . I was fucking her and she was gain deal and popularity as a model and my date but then suddenly after one month of halloween she said that she had fallen for me .

And I knew this fucking shit was getting deep so I did what I did the best , I made a contract , signed her off a check worth for luxuries of life time and cut her off completely .

So in rage she went out with my employee Ferit . He is the designing head of my company . And within four months she decides to get engaged. I know she is doing all this to spite me but she doesn't know me . I don't give a fuck . I don't do jealous .