4. Hold Your Hand While Dancing

Serkan's POV

She is unearthly . Beautiful . Charming . It's very unnerving . I have had my fair share of woman but never once had I felt the need to fuck them and know them at the same time . This is unhealthy for me . I just fuck women period I'm not capable of getting to know them . That's not my cup of tea . But she is heavenly and her scent is intoxicating . She has still not gained consciousness , she is beautifully coiled around me as I'm some sort of envelope and she is my letter . I wonder if I can keep her like this forever cause I don't think she willingly would do that .
What the fuck ?
Did I just say my letter ? Forever ?
Shit ! Goodness I don't do forevers , everyone knows that how can I forget that my self ? This women is messing with my head .
Holding her has a calming presence but still a jolt of electricity is running down my body . She is a mass of contradictions.
Fuck ! Why is she still unconscious ? Is is sick ? Why did I not notice this before ?
Cause you were busy eye fucking her, you idiot ! My inner mind says it matter of factly .
What the hell ?
I was not eye fucking her I was just ...
Well it doesn't matter first I need to make sure this beautiful wench is fine .
I take her to the nearby table and make her sit on the chair still holding her steady by her waist to prevent her from falling . She feels good in my arms almost too good . She's still sleeping . I take my phone out in order to call Nalzi hanim my doctor when I see someone coming near us .
"Eda , Eda , are you fine ?" The man beside us speaks , his voice full of concern. So she's Eda , it's nice to put a name on a beautiful face.
Eda . I like the way her name rolls out of my mouth.
"Evet , evet Denizcim ,I'm fine ." Eda says finally gaining consciousness ."You know how I am " she smiles sweetly at him . He gives her back a charming smile of his own. It's like they are in their own world . I feel raged , no one is acknowledging my presence . I clear my throat and she notices that I'm still holding her.
"I , uhm , thankyou for not letting me fall ." She says in a hoarse voice and gives me the same smile she gave it to the man beside us .I can feel he is eying us but fortunately does not utter a word . Sensing that my presence is unwanted I plainly say in a cold voice " It's fine ." And leave them to themselves .
Is he his boyfriend ?
Is she dating him ?
I'm way better than him!
What ?
Am I seriously comparing myself ?
Wtf. It doesn't matter it's not like I'm dying to stay and talk to her . She can talk to whoever the fuck she wants !
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK .
Who are you trying to convince ? My inner mind makes his presence known sarcastically .
I shake my head and walk towards the dance hall . I try not to glance back to see if she is doing fine.
There I admit I was worried about her. But it's just a humanly concern .
From one human towards other . This can't be anything else right ?
Besides that you want to fuck her ! Yeah , it's pretty much humanly concerns . My inner mind reminds me again of my unholy intentions towards the beautiful lady.

The party has begun and people have started filling the bar and the dance floor.
I turn around to see Ferit and Selin making their way to the dance floor . She still looks slutty even at her engagement party . I just hope Ferit to see this but he is drowned in the river of love . Selin notices me and send me a wink . I grimace at her gesture and turn my head away .
I see Eda entering the dance floor through the double doors . The music has started playing and the lights are dimmed . I can see her standing across me even in the dim light she looks stunning .
She is talking to the woman beside her and she laughs out loud at something her friend says . Her voice is angelic and melodical .
The need to have her in my arms again is unbearable . I cross the dance floor in long steps and reach her . And say the first thing that comes to my mind .
"Dance with me " I cannot recognise my own voice though it has a commanding edge to it . And I hold out my hand for her to take it .
She is about to answer when her friend grabs her by her hands , she  leans in and talks to her girl friend . She lets outs a loud huff and places her hand in mine almost unwilling .
Almost being the keyword here , I would have said unwilling but the look in her eyes tell a different story that she is just as excited to be in my embrace as I'm to embrace her. I chuckle looking at her and lead her to the centre of the dance floor .
As if on cue the classic by Frank Sinatra "witchcraft" starts to play .
I place my hands on the perfectly curvy waist and pull her closer to me . We breathe the same air our nose touching each other .