6. This is Gonna Take Me Down !

This chapter is dedicated to Ankitasingh_22

Serkan's POV

"Here he is" I open the door and hear Engin say .
"Serkan Bolat " Ferit joins in . I look up to see a pair of brown eyes scrutinizing me .
They are the same brown eyes that have been haunting me since the last time I saw them, and the day before I saw them was the last time I slept and fucked properly .

Yes I know it's shocking! I could not fuck Zeynep after I told her to meet me in the hotel, and the entire fault is of those 'brown eyes' !

Those brown eyes made me hard as fuck and then they did not let me get hard for any-fucking-body else . I was so mad , so damn frustrated. Nobody, not a single soul on this fucking planet has ever had this drastic effect on me . Absolutely no one, and I refuse to believe that this, whatever the fuck this is can't be solved with her beneath me for a night . Mine, mine to do whatever the fuck I want to , to her just for a night .
Yes , that would solve all this weird energy or should I call it tension ? that had been getting on my nerves .

Is it or is it not going to take your mind off her Serkan ?

Yes it will . No body has the fucking power to derail Serkan Bolat's daily schedule which is fucking and working.

I can feel her gaze on me . Did she not know who I am?
Or do I not effect her the way she effects me ?
Wait why did she come here?
I would love for her to come for me !
No , What the fuck ?
She is a florist and I do not sell flowers !

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fucking hell

Does she know ? How did she find out ?
Shit , she is here to rat me out to Ferit !

But how can she possibly know ? There's no well in hell !
My plans are fool proof! They do not have a single chance of being flawed.

Leyla told me that my partners are conducting the interview for hiring a new designer . Is she here for that ? She probably is .

Well , she looks beautiful apart for the devilish glint in her eyes which is hidden by her innocent face . She is wearing white . It represents Angel but she is a devil . I can feel it . Her plump lips are painted nude and she has minimal makeup on. Her brown hair which bring out her deep sea eyes are curled and left open .

Oh! How I would like to see them spread on my pillows while her soft lips would keep begging my name to fuck he-

" You two have already met , haven't you ? " and Ferit brings me back to the present from my less than sacred thoughts .

And I see her nodding . So she does remember me...but her face shows no sign of recognition apart from her eyes and I guess that's why they have the devilish glint in them .I know she is far from innocent .

I go around the table deliberately from her side of the chair to see her reaction and I am gifted with a hitchness in her breath though she recovers quickly . And I smirk .
Just as I thought ,
She is not oblivious to my charms either !

Well no one is .

I take my seat and ask Ferit to continue, he introduces us,
" Serkan , Eda Yildiz "
" Eda , Serkan Bolat " And i nod at her and she gives me a small smile .
Fuck its fake . She is not happy to see me .
Am I making her nervous ? Even if I am she is hiding it well . She is confident and nothing like the lady she was the last time we met .
The bubbly , cheery girl who had an everlasting smile present on her lips is gone and is replaced by a confident , smart ,professional and sexy as hell woman .