3. Encounter

Eda's POV

We have arrived early as we had to check the arrangements . Yet there were people around , probably they are family , I thought. 

The entrance opened to a large hall with dim lights and golden chandeliers . It looked stunning . It was the dance hall .

Before moving to check other preparations I decided to talk to the couple . We went inside and spotted the lovey dovey couple sharing an intimate moment . They looked cute together .

Selin was wearing a white dress and had used feathers . Ahh she is a complete model , upto the trends . Even at her engagement she dresses according to the bandwagon and not her own choice . Uff ya uff why am I even thinking about it . Let her do whatever the hell she wants not that it harms me in any way . The man's name was Ferit , I read it on my way in. He looked dashing in his suit and was cute and in his own element.

His eyes were full of love for his fianceé. They looked like a happy couple. We approached them clearing   out throat. They blushed and Ferit held Selin in his arm .

I held my hand out for a handshake and introduced myself.

" Meraba , I'm Eda , Ayfer Hala's niece. " Selin looked at me with no sign of recognition. While Ferit shaked my hand . I further explained " She is your flower decorator. " Selin replied "Meraba , welcome ." I said thank you and introduced Deniz and Melo .

Selin was eying Deniz as if he was her candy . They all greeted each other .
" Is everything to your satisfaction?" " Is everything done properly? Do you want me to change anything ?" I asked .

Ferit chuckled and shook his head in a no.  "Hayir Edacim everything is   good ." Selin said with a fake smile plastered on her face , as if she doesn't care however the fuck the hall looked like. 

 " You guys did a great job " Ferit added . I smiled at their compliment and we engaged in small talk .

Selin and Ferit excused themselves and went towards the the other end near the bar .

"Edacim I'll go get drinks for us" Melo said and smiled at me . "Bring me something non alcoholic "I said . She nodded at me and went away .

I turned around to find Deniz staring at me me like a hawk .I waved my hands in front of his eyes "Deniz , where are you lost ? Are you fine ? Do I have something on my face ? " I asked .

 "Hayir Eda, you have nothing on your face ." he replied still looking at me. 

"Then why are you looking at me like that ?

"You look gorgeous Eda "

"Thankyou but you still didn't answer my question!"

"I was just thinking how can someone be so perfect . You are fucking perfect Eda "

" Tesekkür ederim arkadsam . You look handsome too." I said and hugged him quickly.

"Though you exaggerated that I'm perfect . You know I'm not. "

"Hayir Eda, you are just polite." 

I blushed and looked away . It's not the first time he is seeing me in a dress , why is he reacting like this ? He , Melo and I have known each other since forever . I don't know what changed.
I'll definitely talk Melo about this .

"Edacim take this , your non alcoholic drink." 

" Saho Melocim." 

"What did you bring for me ? " Deniz chirped.

"Why don't you go and bring one for yourself abi . You make me do all your work at home at least do something here . We are at a party " I laughed out loud at Melo's reply.