58%

nine.

| l u k e |
            | 2:22pm – Tuesday |

“Luke!” Somebody was calling me from downstairs. “There’s a girl on the phone. And she’s asking for you!

I sprung up from the bed and dashed downstairs, snatching the phone from Calum and exhaling into the receiver. “Hello?”

“...um hi?” She was confused. I could imagine her scrunching up her eyebrows and fiddling with the phone chord with her finger.

“Hi.”

“So, uh, you want to meet up some time?” she asked.

I nodded even though she couldn’t see me. Calum eyed me sceptically, his arms folded and his eyebrow raised. “Yeah, of course. Today?”    

“That would be great. Meet me at that fancy restaurant across from the park?”

“Yeah. Bye.”

“Bye.”

I put the phone back in the holder and flashed Calum a triumphant smile.

“What was that?” he asked.

I smiled—a genuine one. “I have a date.”

“I’m so uncomfortable,” Calum muttered.

“Why?” I held my hands up. “Because I know how to like, to love, and to care? Because I’m a serial killer but I have the capability to flirt? Because even though I’m a monstrous person, I’m still human? Are you uncomfortable because even the notorious Calm Ripper Skinner might have it in his heart to be in love?”

Calum didn’t speak.

“Are you uncomfortable because behind all the bloodshed and the skin, I also happen to be a boy searching for someone to fucking love?”

 a/n:

double update woop woop woop much luv -angelika