44%

two.

| l u k e |

        | 10:15pm - Friday |

We sat on the dining table while eating pizza as we watched the news on the cheap television unfold. Everyone was freaking out, and it brought so much joy to me. It’s finally time for those bastards to experience the pain I’ve been tolerating my whole life.

“The bodies cannot be identified due to the fire, but forensics have estimated a hundred deaths during this mass murder. Firefighters have ceased the raging fire at 1:45 this afternoon, and since then tried to find survivors but to no avail. We will not be flashing the names of the deceased on the screen to protect their identities. The town of Riverside is still in shock due to this horrific crime. No solid leads have been accumulated about the suspect yet, and we have Detective Nichols here to talk to us about the investigation they’ve been undergoing for the past month,” the stupid reporter on the television said.

I threw a slice of pizza at the television and laughed.

“Luke!” Michael whined. “It’s a waste of pizza!”

I faked a laugh and flipped him off. “Cry me a river, sissy.”

“Someone’s trying to watch the fucking news, can you lovebirds not?!” Calum screeched with an eye roll.

I flipped him off too.

“...we believe that Calm Ripper Skinner is behind the mass murder too. The school has authorized us to interrogate all the year levels here at Riverside, since we’re certain the suspect may be a student here,” Nichols the douchebag said. “We haven’t worked on a case like this since Jack the Ripper, Peter Kurten, and the likes. He is worse than all of the most brutal serial killers combined.”

“It’s we,” I corrected.

Calum shot me a look, shook his head and fixated his attention back towards the television.

“I’m bored,” I complained while bobbing my head to the right.

“Do you want to go out?” Calum asked.

I nodded. So did Ashton.

We exited the house and got in the car. Michael stayed on the sidewalk, probably contemplating whether he’ll come or not.

“Get in loser, we’re going shopping,” I said with an eye roll.

a/n:

luke “white girl” hemmings right there.

the foreshadowing is reeeaaaal :ooo

I love them so much but hoooot damn they’re rlly rlly rlly fucked in the head.

So yeahhhhhh ily all c: -angelika