46%

three. 

| l u k e |

        | 11:43pm - Saturday |

The best thing about being a murderer is watching your victims plead for their meaningless lives to continue its meaninglessness. They refuse to die although they know they deserve to. They only realize how much they’ve been wasting their days when they’re about to die.

It’s complete bullshit.

“Please, please, please, please, I don’t want to die, please,” Olivia pleaded, tears running down her cheeks like waterfalls.

I held her chin up with my finger and leaned down on her. “I have to.”

“Why?” she asked, whimpering at our proximity. “Why do you do this? Just tell me. If you’re going to kill me, I... I have the right to know.”

I retrieved my hand away from her and shook my head. I paced around the small living room as my irrevocable thoughts took over. “They say killers are the products of the horrors of their past. I’ve lived a horrid life as a kid—hated by my own parents, pushed away by those closest to me, bullied everyday by those fuckers who rightfully burned in the school. They made me feel uncomfortable being in my own skin. These caused... disturbing thoughts that caused me to not be in control of myself. I feel myself drift away from who I am as someone else takes over. I was being tortured by my own my mind. And the only way to stop my thoughts is by harbouring blood. So much blood. And skin. ”

Olivia’s face contorted into a frown as I told my story. She had an expression of pure disgust mixed with probably sympathy and incredulity. “Have you ever tried talking to anyone?”

I rolled my eyes. “My god you dumb bitch, I had fucking no one! Everyone I came in contact with left me. I was alone.”

Olivia licked her lips as more tears slid down her face. “I just want to let you know... if I knew you before, I would’ve helped you.”

I slowly turned to her. That was the first time I’ve heard someone tell me that. At first, I found a smile itching  to show on my face, but then Calum spoke up.

“Kill her already. She’s just saying that to manipulate you, Luke,” he said. “If you let her get to you, you’ll change your mind about killing her. God knows that’s what they always do.”

Olivia’s eyes widened. “No, no, no, no! I’m genuinely telling you that because it’s true! Please.”

I approached her and cupped her cheeks with my hands. “Really? You’ll care for me?”

Olivia nodded vigorously and leaned her face in my palm. “Yes, yes, I will.”

I then spun her head around and snapped her neck. “Liar. No one can ever care for someone like me,” I whispered as I started making incisions for the removal of her baby-soft skin.

a/n:

woah luke wtf

im excited for the conclusion of this series bc damn the revelations are mind-fucking. and i have something planned after the series ends so yeah c:

thanks for the support, ily all so much -angelika