Chapter four: Getting nowhere

The two friends were finally getting somewhere with finding Shuichi's admirer.

Although the next few days were problematic.

No notes were found in Shuichi's locker.

He thought that the admirer had fallen out of love with him, so they stopped sending notes.

Kaede, on the other hand, was sure that Shuichi's admirer had just been busy over the last few days.

On the third day of getting no note (Thursday), Kaede suggested that they have a sleepover with Kaito and Maki to get his mind off of it.

Shuichi agreed, and suggested that they do it at Kaede's house.

Kaede argued back and said that her house was a mess, and that Shuichi's house could fit more people.

After a bit of arguing back and forth, they eventually chose Shuichi's house.

At lunch that day, Kaede, Maki, Kaito, and Shuichi sat together, like normal.

"Shuichi and I are having a sleepover at his house." Kaede said while they were talking about what to do over the weekend, "you guys wanna join us?"

"Of course! Are you also coming, Maki Roll?" Kaito answered. Maki blushed a little at the nickname.

"Sure." Maki replied, "But only to make sure that you idiots don't do anything stupid."

The day went on as usual.

Shuichi opened his locker. It had been since Monday that he had gotten a note, and he was sad about it. But convinced himself to keep his head high.

All four friends walked to Shuichi's house

YAYY. The sleepover is just a filler because I don't want this to be a short book by the way- :,)

269 words