15👠Last Page Of Fairy Tale👠

Bolded = Talking, Korean

Italics = Japanese
Underlined = Chinese
Italic+Underlined = English

Italics = JapaneseUnderlined = ChineseItalic+Underlined = English

21 : 00 P.M.

Lady is in her room getting dressed, as Taeyong said they're bringing her out.

It is still raining and for some reason, Lady has a feeling that something bad will happen.

While thinking and getting dressed, Lady's door was knocked by someone.

"Boo ?" It was Taeyong.

Lady quickly cleared her thoughts and opened the door as she finished dressing.

Taeyong smiled as soon as he saw the beautiful lady in front of him.

"You ready ?" Taeyong asks the girl while he interlocks their hands together.

Her hands are so small that Taeyong can cover it with just a hand of his.

Lady nodded as a response to Taeyong, but he then noticed the girl who usually smiled a lot. Doesn't seem like smiling today.

"What's wrong ?" Taeyong asked as he sounds like he's whispering.

As Taeyong's deep yet gentle voice rang into Lady's ears, Lady realized her facial expressions.

She immediately smiled a little and shook her head as nothing.

But Taeyong still is worried about Lady.

"When are we going to take a family picture ?" Lady doesn't want Taeyong to worry, so she tries to change the topic.

"Hm...How about next week ?" Taeyong told the girl with the cute tone of his.

They then came to the basement and went into the same car.

Even though Lady is with them. But having her head laying on Doyoung's shoulder and hand interlocked with his while looking at the window with raindrops on it.

She doesn't know why, but she just feels insecure.

As she felt more insecure, she held on Doyoung's hand tighter.

"You okay ?" Doyoung who realized the girl, lay his head on her head.

Johnny looked in the mirror to check on Lady when he heard Doyoung.

"...Can you promise me one thing ?" Lady whispered while she sniffed Doyoung's cloth.

"Anything." Doyoung whispered while placing a gentle kiss on Lady's forehead.

" Doyoung whispered while placing a gentle kiss on Lady's forehead