07👠Japan👠

Bolded = Talking, Korean

Italics = Japanese
Underlined = Chinese
Italic+Underlined = English

Italics = JapaneseUnderlined = ChineseItalic+Underlined = English

08 : 30 A.M.

Lady was in her room, taking shower.

As she was showering, someone knocked on her door.

"Doll ?" It was Jeno who knocked on the door.

Hearing someone called, Lady quickly finished up her shower and put on a bathrobe before she went out and opened the door for Jeno.

"Jeno" Lady smiled when she saw him.

"You seem happy." Jeno smiled and patted Lady's head.

"Mhm ! We're going back to Japan !" Lady said happily.

Jeno was really happy to see his Doll finally smile happily.

"Your hair is still wet, let me help you." Jeno grabbed Lady's wrist and led her to the bathroom again.

Jeno took the hairdryer and started to blow her hair gently.

Today is the day that Lady will go back to her home, her long lasting home in Japan.

Which means she gets to see her grandparents again.

"Pretty ?" Because Lady's door was left open, Sungchan decided to come to check on Lady. Sungchan slowly peek his head into the room.

Just in the right time, Jeno has done blowing Lady's hair.

As both Jeno and Lady came out from the bathroom that was also open, they saw Sungchan.

You can see that today's Lady smiles a lot.

"I came to check on you." Sungchan pat on the girl's head who's almost 30 cm shorter than him.

"Have you finish packing your stuff Lady ?" Jeno went to the closest to pick some clothes for Lady.

"I'm not sure..." Lady said honestly.

She doesn't know whether the things she packed was enough for her or whether she missed something.

That time when she was forced to run to Korea, she had nothing with her.

"Let us help you." Sungchan smiled and walked to Lady's bed where the bag was on.

"Don't worry, Sungchan and I will help you with it. Go and change." Jeno handed Lady some clothes and smiled at her before Lady took the clothes and went into the bathroom to change.

" Jeno handed Lady some clothes and smiled at her before Lady took the clothes and went into the bathroom to change