00👠𝓝𝓒𝓣'𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 👠✔

The night club is full with all kinds of people

Psycho

Players

Bitches

Men and Women

and of course

Mafia.

The man at the counter was extremely drunk

He looks around 40 to 50 years old.

He looks disgusting that no one, even the barrister, wants to get close to him.

He looked around the club and found a lady who looked lost.

She's truly beautiful and naive.

She's wearing a long white skirt that reached her ankles.

She has a pleasant body shape that is almost too skinny and with white pale skin.

Peachy cheeks with a pair of strawberry lips.

Diamond eyes that appear like it's full of crystallized water.

She's just like a little rabbit that all wild animals would like to taste.

How come a lady like her exists.

The man didn't think much and just rushed to the lady.

"Hey there little rabbit~" The man stands and blocks the lady from her walk.

One thing he doesn't notice is that, the people around started to discuss him and some don't even dare to look at him.

They seem to be avoiding something or more obvious, they seem to be afraid of something.

The lady got scared the second he appeared in front of her.

"What a little rabbit like you wandering around in a club ? How about you have some fun with oppa ?" The man grabbed the lady's chin while using his dirty thumb to rub around the lady's chin.