06 👠Clean👠

Bolded = Talking, Korean

Italics = Japanese
Underlined = Chinese
Italic+Underlined = English

Italics = JapaneseUnderlined = ChineseItalic+Underlined = English

05 : 00 A.M.

Lady was sleeping lightly on the cold floor. She can't sleep heavily because she was too afraid.

Suddenly the door was open.

Before Lady even reacted to anything, she was taken by two men to a room and was thrown to the bed roughly.

She was still tied up but then the two men untied her and then tied both her wrists on the bed stand, making scared and her scream for help.

The two men then left the room.

Not long after, Komotoki came out from the bathroom with only a towel covering his bottom part of the body.

Komotoki walked to Lady without any hurry.

"Little toy, do you remember what we talked about when you first arrived here ?" Komotoki started to talk while taking a seat at the corner of the bed.

"We said that we don't force minor girls." Komotoki faces the girl who is shaking in fear.

"But look what we have here now. Our little toy has became a grown up woman with such a beautiful face and body shape." Komotoki grabs Lady's chin.

"Now isn't it the best time to taste you ?" Komotoki smirked and without saying anything more, he started to rip off Lady's shirt.

"NO ! NO ! PLEASE STOP ! NO !" Lady was so afraid, she cried for help. But all she received was a slap by him.

Lady kept on moving, trying her best to avoid any touching from the filthy man in front of her.

But very fast, Lady was only left with her innerwear.

"Look at those bruises, it must be really painful." Komotoki said while touching Lady's stomach.

"Do you know I have the power of curing injuries ? Let me show you~" Komotoki started to lick the bruises and cuts on Lady's stomach one by one.

Lady cries harder, she tries to stop him but both her hands are tied up. She doesn't want to be touched by this filthy man.

Suddenly, outside is full with gunshot and screaming.

"Aish ! What is going on !" Komotoki stopped.

Before he even walks out from the room to check on what's going on.

*Woof woof !* A dog flew to Komotoki and bit his hands which made him scream in pain.

"Found it !" Following at the door, it was Hendery and Johnny.