08👠Guardian Angels👠

Bolded = Talking, Korean

Italics = Japanese
Underlined = Chinese
Italic+Underlined = English

Italics = JapaneseUnderlined = ChineseItalic+Underlined = English

22 : 10 P.M.

Lady is now in her room, making the beds.

The paper door then was slit open.

Lady turns and sees the two boys in front of her.

Jaemin and Jaehyun.

"Come in." Lady welcome the boys.

The room is medium size, not too big and not too small.

But something special about the room is that there are paintings everywhere.

"Are those your paintings ?" Jaehyun walked to one of the nearest paintings.

Lady smiled and nodded in response.

"You're a great painter, love." Jaemin said as he grabbed one of the paintings.

"Painting used to be something I love to do, but I've never touched it since Laito's gone..." Lady forms a sad smile.

Seeing the sad smile really made Jaehyun and Jaemin unwilling.

Finishing making the bed, Lady kneed at the side, thinking about something.

"Love, what are you thinking ?" Jaemin kneed besides Lady.

Lady then pointed at the bed that's in the middle of two other beds.

Jaemin and Jaehyun followed Lady and looked at the beds, knowing what Lady is thinking now.

"You can sleep in the middle, so that we will be able to hug you~" Jaemin smiles, making Jaehyun at the other side giggle and Lady blushes because of the reason.

Lady then listened to Jaemin and slept in the middle.

Sleeping in the middle really let Lady feel secure and protected, with her in Jaehyun's arms and Jaemin hugging her from the back.

One thing that Jaehyun and Jaemin never realize is that Lady carries body scent that makes people crazy. Making them hugged Lady more tightly.

Slowly in the warmness of hugging, three of them fell asleep.