Virgin betty

Betty and jughead were dating. Betty was a virgin and jughead wasnt. Jughead had been with many girls to be exact. Sometimes jughead would tease her but he said to wait until she was ready. Betty would love to tease him too.

Jughead has never exactly seen her naked. He would just put his hand really close to her area on her thigh or hug her from behind and whisper into her ear. They were cuddling on the couch. They were just chilling on there phones and bettys parents were out. J-"who keeps texting you?" B-"my mom- she wants to know what we are doing and if im still a virgin" he chuckles.

J-"text her back" b-"and say what- no mom im still a virgin and im hanging out with the schools fuck boy" Jughead chuckles. J-"exactly that" he puts his hand high on her thigh. She giggles. She way laying on jugheads chest between his legs. She started texting her mom. J-"why does your mom care so much if your a virgin?" B-"she wants grand babies" he chuckles.

J-"your still in high school" b-"exactly" j-"have you told her you on birth control" b-"she would freak out" jughead chuckles and slowly moves his hand up. Betty felt butterflies in her stomach. She smiled and bit her lip. J-"hey betty?" B-"yeah juggie?" J-"we've been dating for like- 5 months- and i have a question" b-"whats up" he puts his hand on her shorts waist band. J-"have you ever- you know- pleasured yourself?"

Betty smiles. B-"maybe" he smiles. J-"you know your incredibly sexy" she smiles. Jughead slides his hand under her shorts. He puts his hand on the rim of her underwear. J-"laced- unexpected cooper" she giggles. Jughead moves his hands around the edge of her underwear teasing her.

Betty feels herself get wet. She sucks in her breath. Jughead smirks. J-"you okay there?" B-"stop t-teasing me jughead" he smirks. He slides his hands over her underwear down to where he finds her underwear soaked from her wetness. J-"god your so wet baby" she smiles. J-"may i?" B-"please" he grins. He slides his hand up to the run of her underwear and slowly slides his hand in.

Betty feels butterflies in her stomach grow more frequent as jugheads hand slowly slides down her body. His hand reaches her area. He kisses the top of her head. J-"let me know if its to much okay?" Betty nods and looks at his hand her her pants. He puts his hand on her and slowly starts circling her clit. Betty bites her lip and grabs onto jugheads arm. He stops. J-"are you okay" b-"y-yeah- why did you stop?" He smiles.

He starts circling her clit again. J-"your so wet" jughead adds another finger and starts circling her faster. Betty moans quietly. B-"fuck" j-"dont hold back baby- it will be so much better if you just let yourself relax" betty moans. B-"fuck juggie" j-"does it feel good?" B-"y-yes d-dont stop- p-please" j-"I won't stop so soon baby" he kisses the top of her head.

Bettys phone rings. J-"your mom is calling- pick up" b-"w-why?" She moans. Jughead smirks. J-"just do it- you dont want her coming home and stopping this do you?" She picks up. B-"h-hello" Jughead circles a little faster. Betty bites her lip and tries to contain her moans. B-"y-yeah im f-fine-" her eyes roll to the back of her head and she buckles her hips.

J-"keeps talking to her or ill stop" b-"n-no we are w-watching a m-m-movie" Jughead circles faster. Bettys legs start shaking. J-"keep talking" b-"y-yeah- okay- b-bye" she hangs up and moans. B-"fuck juggie" j-"feel good?" B-"d-dont stop" Jughead smirks. J-"are you close?" betty nods. B-"fuck" her eyes roll to the back of her head.

She grabs jugheads leg and she cums hard while moaning her legs shaking. He smirks as she comes down from her high. J-"how was that?" B-"so good" he smiles. Betty looks up at him and kisses him. Jughead starts circling on her again. J-"if you ever wanna be able to take me your gonna have to come more than once" betty smirks and bites her lip