Gaming pt 2

IM SORRY BESTIESSSS! HERE IS THE SECOND PART PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR NOT PUTTING IT IN PART 1 🙃

———————————————————

He kissed down her chest and betty bit her lip. He pulled off her shirt and she pulled of his.

He slid his hand down her shorts and starting circling her clit while leaving purply hickeys down her chest, stomach, waist and neck.

Betty let out a soft moan. He pulled his hands out to pull off her shorts. He kissed her inner thighs. "stop teasing" She moaned.

He smirked and pulled off her underwear. He slowly kissed and licked up her thighs making Betty wetter by the second.

Her pussy was throbbing and she was desperate for him.

His tongue finally reached her clit and he starting eating her out.

Betty moaned and tugged on his hair. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them down beside her hips.

Betty squirmed and moaned under his touch and finally She reached her climax. J-"one" He whispered and kissed up her smooth, soft skinned body.

Betty bit her lip. B-"juggie I need more" J-"like what?" B-"you" J-"me?" He took off his shirt. B-"mhmm" She sat up and took off his belt.

She started taking off his pants but he stopped her. J-"mhmm princess, I'm in charge" He pushed her back onto the couch.

He took off his pants and slid his boxers down.

He teased her entrance with his size. Only sliding the tip in. Betty whimpered.

"Stop teasing juggie" He whimpered. "No whimpering, no whining, no more begging- the only thing I want to hear put of your dirty little mouth are moans and my name"

"Sorry" He kissed her and pushed himself in quickly without giving her a chance to adjust to his size.

Betty moaned and grabbed the edge of the couch. He thrusted into her quickly and roughly.

He thrusted into her so hard she felt like she was going blind.

"Juggie I'm gonna cum" J-"then cum" He kissed her. Moments after that betty came again all over his dick.

"Two" He whispered against her cold skin.

Betty could feel her sensitive pussy start to throb except it was the perfect mixture of pain and pleasure which made her want him more.

She kissed him and moaned into his mouth. Jughead let out a soft grunt. He kissed her again and their tongues fought for dominance.

Jughead felt her tightening around his size once again. "Fuck juggie I- uhh- I'm gonna cum again" J-"then cum"

Seconds later she came all over his dick again. "How many's that princess?"

"T-three" She said. She was out of breathe and sweating.

Betty was a moaning mess.

Jughead felt himself reaching his climax as well. B-"juggie I cant" J-"one more baby" He started circling her clit. B-"juggie" she moaned.

He thrusted and circled and Betty didn't even have words. She was seeing stars. She couldn't even tell Jughead she was about to cum. But she could tell he was close too.

J-"hold it" b-"I can't" J-"hold it or I'll have to punish you" Betty whimpered as he slammed roughly into her sensitive pussy.

Betty came and shorty after Jughead did too. He put his head on her shoulder. She was way more sweaty than he was.

"Lets get you cleaned up" He pulled out of her and pulled his boxers up.

He left the room and when came back he picked Betty up and carried her to the bathroom and put her in the bathtub.

He started the water. B-"join me?" "Sure" he kissed her.

They got into the bath and cleaned themselves up. Jughead got put first and out his boxers on and left the room. He came back and helped Betty stand up and he gave her a hoodie and her underwear.

He carried her to bed and they went to sleep.

———————————————————

The end
Did y'all like this one? Idk. Comment recommendations bc you love me and you want to see more smut 🙃