Gaming

Betty drove over to jugheads place. He was home alone and betty wanted attention. She had a key so she walked in. She saw him sitting on the couch playing a game. He looked over at him. J-"hey betts!"

B-"hi juggie- whatcha doin?" J-"im just playing call of duty" (idfk i should have put Minecraft) b-"with the boys" he chuckles. J-"yes- with the boys" she sits next to him on the couch. J-"what are you doing here" b-"im bored- and i want attention" he chuckles and kisses her. He goes back to his game. Betty puts her head on his shoulder and plays with his hair.

B-"can they hear us?" J-"i muted the mic when you came in" b-"ashamed of me?" J-"no- i just never know what your dirty little mouth will say" she giggles. B-"lets do something- maybe have a little fun" j-"point made- and im in a game now can you wait?" She pouts and leans back and gets on her phone.

Later-

b-"are you done yet?" J-"baby- look at the screen" she looks at the screen and sees him still playing. She groans. J-"do you need anything?" B-"you" jugheads eyes widen and he clicks a button on his headset. B-"shit where you unmuted?" He nods. B-"well-can we?" J-"baby im in the game" she groans. Jughead unmutes the mic. J-"guys ill be back give me 5 minutes"

Betty hears someone say. "Wow it only takes him 5 minutes to finish" jughead chuckles and mutes his mic. He walks to the kitchen. Betty sets up her phone in the corner of the room and jughead comes back with 2 water bottles. He sits back down. J-"thirsty?" Betty shakes her head annoyed. J-"okay cranky- im just gonna put it here" he put it on the floor by her feet.

Betty sits for a few minutes. She looks at jughead. She puts her legs over him and he moves his arm so she can adjust. She puts her head on his shoulder. Jughead keeps playing his game. Betty frowns and starts getting off his lap. Jughead puts his hands on her hips and pulls her back down. J-"no no- stay-stay!" She smiles and kisses him. Jughead smiles.

He looks over and sees the camera. J-"oh come on- seriously?" She giggles. J-"your evil" she kisses him. Betty gets off his lap and grabs the camera. B-"im gonna post it" j-"you better not" she smiles. B-"cause you being a simp on camera" jughead sighs. B-"butttt- if you fuck me- i wont" j-"after this round I promise ill make you cum 4 times and your begging me to stop" she grins.

Jughead finishes the round. He shuts off the tv and looks at Betty. She smiles and straddles his lap and kisses him. He kisses her back. He flips her over and kisses down her chest.

———————————————————

Y'all want a pt 2?

I wrote pt 2 but I'm not sure how I fee abt it so just lemme know if you want the second part