The affair

A/n: sorry I didn't do exactly what you asked but they are the same- morals- he's still married to v and they have kids 😁

———————————————————
B-"what are we doing?" She asked and looked at jughead whilst pulling her hoodie over her head.

"What we want" he replied. "What we've wanted to do since high school"

"Juggie your married- you have two kids!" She looked at him.

He put his belt on. "I know that"

"So then why are we hurting Veronica like this? She's my best friend"

"Do you want a friend ship or a relationship?" He looked at her.

"Dick move making me choose Jughead come on!" She threw a pillow at him.

"Betty I love you, I can't help it if me and Veronica fell out of love, if there was even any to begin with"

Betty sighed. "I just feel guilty"

"I know" He kissed her forehead. "I can just get a div-"

"No- no you can't do that do her"

Jughead sighed. "Fine- but it needs to happen at some point" He got up and left Betty's house.

Betty sighed and plopped back onto the bed. She was sleeping with her best friends husband.

All because one day they got drunk at a bar.

*flashback*

"V I'm going drinking do you wanna come?" Betty asked Veronica

"I have a newborn baby betty! Why are you so immature I can't go out why don't you understand that!" Veronica spoke, quite annoyed to be frank.

"I'm Sorry- I'll find someone else" Betty turned and bumped into jughead.

"I'm sorry" She looked up at him.

"It's fine, just watch your step sister" He walked past her.

"Can you be any more clumsy betty- honestly can you just get out of my house before you break something"

"I'm sorry v" betty put her hood down and left.

"What's your deal Veronica"

"Nothing She just gets under my skin in the easiest way possible"

"By breathing?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes- stop defending her- she's a worthless slut, a klutz, I mean her mother should have had the abortion like seriously?"

"Umm like shut the fuck up- your the slut"

"I thought you dropped that a year ago!"

"Yeah I'll drop it when you drop Archie"

"I did!"

"Mhmm"

"I just had a baby with you! Can you be anymore set centered"

"You wanted another one not me" he rebelled. "You baby trapped me- twice- because you didn't tell me you stopped taking birth control" He continued.

"Whatever" she picked up the baby and went upstairs.

Jughead rolled his eyes. He wasn't gonna stay home. Not while Veronica was pissing him off.

He remembered betty mentioning drinking and he could go for a drink.

He got on his bike and drove to the southside. He walked into the bar and spotted a blonde girl at the bar with a drink in her hand.

Why was she on the southside? He thought to himself and walked over to confront her.

"What are you doing on the southside?" He asked her.

Betty looked at him. "I'm drinking"

"This is the southside bar betts- you have a northside b-"

"The drinks are watered down it's shit"

"Your gonna get raped- a beautiful girl drinking alone-"

"Wouldn't be the first time" she said quietly and looked down at her drink.

He heard it. He had nothing to say so he just ordered a drink.

The night was filled with them drinking and chatting, they haven't talked much since high school so they had a lot to talk about.

"I just got back from a trip, I went to hawwaii" She slurred out.

"Mm" he responded. He wasn't as wasted as her but he was still drunk.

"The men were terrible, it's like they're all virgins"

He chuckled.

"No wonder the women there are angry- they're desperate for an Orgasm"

Jughead smiled and chuckled. "Probably"

They order a few more drinks and had some shots. They drank the stuff that hit hard, vodka, tequila, jack, and some other stuff that could make you go blind.

Around midnight they were practically stumbling over everything and could barley see.

"H-hey r-remember when y-you ss-said I was beautiful?" She slurred out

"Ye" he replied.

"Did you mean it?" She looked at him.

He looked at her. "Y-yeah"

Betty smiled. "Hehe" She giggled.

The bartender walked over. "No more you guys gotta leave"

Betty pouted. "One more"

"No" The bartender replied.

"Fine" She stood up almost falling over. Jughead put his hand on her waist steadying her.

Betty felt weak in the knees just by his hand touching her there. She wanted him to touch her more. She wanted him to touch her everywhere.

Jughead stood up. "Lets go" He put his hand on her lower back almost on her ass and slightly pushed her towards the door.

They made it outside and looked at each other. They slowly leaned in towards each other. "Juggie-" She said quietly.

"Hmm?" He looked at her lips.

Betty could feel his hot breath on her smooth soft skin.

"What are we doing?" She looked into his eyes.

He made eye contact with her. "Do you want me to stop?" He whispered. He put his hands on her waist.

"No"

"Then let it happen"

She nodded.

He leaned closer to their lips made contact. It was a small kiss at first but it deepened quickly.

She tugged at his jacket and he smirked into the kiss.

He pulled back. "Lets go to your place" He grabbed her ass and betty giggled.

———————————————————
A/n: IM SORRY! I FEEL LIKE ITS REALLY LONG SO IM MAKING ANOTHER PART! BUT ITS GONNA BE GOOD I SWEAR @jenjacques8