Chapter 19 ~This is my family~

Y/n’s POV

It has been a month since Bucky and I escaped Hydra with the help of my family and everything since has been quiet. Bucky is a part of our big family now, it may have taken a bit but everyone warmed up to him. I turn the page of my book and hear a knock at my door.

“Come in!” I shout at the door and Bucky walks in.

“Dinners ready,” he says.

“Ok!” I jump up and walk over to him and together we ride the elevator. Once we get there everyone is sitting at the table chatting. Bucky sits next to Steve and I sit next to Nat.

“Who made dinner?” I ask Nat.

“Tony” I look at her with a raised eyebrow

“I’m surprised he didn’t burn the kitchen down like last time.” I tell her. She lets out a chuckle and starts grabbing food.

I look around the table and watch each one of my family members. Tony’s poking Bruce with a fork, Steve and Bucky are smiling talking about the 1940’s, Thor is laughing at something Clint said, Loki is stealing Thor’s food, and Nat is watching just like I am.

This is my family.

The End

Thank you all who read my story. This may have been my first one and it’s not perfect but I will eventually come back and fix what I can :) I don’t think that I will write a sequel to Mirror Mirror but there are still possibilities. Thank you readers!
-Yummydread0353