Chapter 3 -Shocked-

Y/n POV

You hear soft voices and feel a throbbing headache in the center of your head. You slowly open your eyes expecting to be in your closet.

“Look who's awake” A voice said. You look over still trying to focus your blurry eyesight, then wince in discomfort when you sit up causing your back sting. You then look around realizing you were not in your closet but in the same place you were when you passed out.

“I thought it was just a dream” you say feeling extremely tired.

“Nope.” Scarl- or Natasha said.

“Since everyone is clearly confused about what's going on and how you got here, why don’t we start from the beginning. I’m Tony Stark.” you look at him still thinking this is a dream or a prank.

“I’m Steve Rogers and that is Natasha and Clint” Steve says as he points to Natasha and Clint.

“I’m Y/n” you say, still in shock.

“Ok tell us what happened and what you know.” Steve asked calmly as he noted how shaken up you were.

“Um.. ok. So I was in my apartment and woke up in the middle of the night. So I went into my bathroom and noticed that my mirror was smiling at me.”

“Isn’t that how mirrors work?” Tony asked, trying to amuse himself.

“Yes but I don’t think your reflection is supposed to stick it’s hand out and pull you into some weird fantasy island, Tin Can!” you snap at him.

“Tincan?” Natasha and Clint giggle. Tony just crosses his arms annoyed.

“Why did you call Tony “RDJ”?” Steve asks. You look at them trying to decide how to tell them without sounding insane.

“Well where I come from y'all aren’t -uh how do i say this?- real” you say seeing their shocked expressions as they comprehend what you said.

“How's that possible?” Clint looks at you suspiciously.

“I-i don’t know. For me you all are comic book and movie characters, that’s why I was shocked when Mr.Stark showed me the arc reactor.” you explain.

"Just Tony is fine kid"

“You still didn’t answer Steve’s question” Natasha comments as she glares at you.

“The reason I called him “RDJ” is because in the movies that's who plays him. You look identical.” you reply. They all look at each other and Tony starts to speak.

“Jarvis, can you get Banner in here please.”

“Doctor Banner will be in here shortly, sir” Jarvis replies.

“Wicked” you whispered as you looked around searching for the speaker. The door opens as a man with nerdy glasses walks in.

“I see that you are awake” he says to you.

“It’s an honor to meet you Doctor, I find your work very interesting.” your eyes light up as you compliment him. Tony huffs and rolls his eyes as you smile excitedly.

“Thanks, it’s nice to meet you too.” he smiles back wondering why you were excited to meet him.

“Anyway Banner, what do you know about getting sucked into a mirror and ending up in a different reality?” Tony turns to Bruce.

“You mean reality shifters?” Thor walks in.

“Ah Point Break, how kind of you to join us” Tony grumbles.

“Who is this? And why is she tethered? That is no way to treat a lady.” Thor says annoyed as he starts towards you.

You start to struggle as he gets closer, resembling the man who gave you nothing but pain. You knew how Thor was in the movies but you couldn't shake the uneasy feeling of his height and towering stance. You weren’t that frightened until everyone started getting closer. Tony then jumps between you and him as he tries to hold Thor back.

“Ok. One, she broke into the tower and is untrustworthy, two, she could be lying about all of this and three, she will probably try to kill us once we remove those restraints!” Tony yells while struggling to hold him back.

“Look at her Stark! She’s so fragile it looks like you’ll break her if you try to touch her!” He pushes past Tony and is standing over you. He raises his hand and you immediately cover your face and brace for impact.

“Little Lady I will not hurt you.” He says in a soothing voice. You wish you could trust him but apart of you tells you not to. You keep your hands over your face and begin sobbing as quietly as you can. You feel the restraints around your wrists and legs be cut, then look up and see how close he is.

You shoot up and run into the corner trying to get as far away from everyone as possible. It felt like they were closing in on you. You may have just met the Avengers Earth’s Mightiest Heroes but you trust no one.