Chapter 1 -The Mirror-

⚠️Abuse⚠️

Y/n POV

I walk into the beer littered apartment trying to make as little sound as possible.

“Where have you been?” An unforgettable voice yells from behind you.

I whip around and slip on a beer bottle “I-ah w-was let out of work late, It was a busy shif-” I squeaked as a hand grabs me by my neck and forces me to the wall.

“DON’T LIE TO ME YOU WORTHLESS GIRL!” he snarls while having a ferm hold on my neck.

I try to speak but his grip would crush my vocal cords if he squeezed any harder. He lets go and steps back to remove his studded punk belt.

“You need to learn not to lie” he smiles as he raises the belt and hits me. The belt rips through my hoodie and slices my arm as I desperately shield my face. The belt comes back to hit my back as I tighten my jaw to keep from screaming, I remember what happened last time I let out a pained scream.

After a couple hits the belt didn’t come back. I looked up as I saw him raise the belt and tried to cover my face but I wasn't fast enough. I felt the slap of the belt turn into intense pain as blood started to seep out of the gash on my face. I look up and see him smile as my tears fall, leaving a stinging sensation on the cut. I get up and run to my closet living space.

After two hours I peek my head out and slip into the bathroom holding a hoodie and a small first Aid Kit. I pull my hoodie off and toss it into the trash. Making sure to clean the new cuts as I stick bandages on to my back and face.

Once I was done I slipped a clean hoodie on trying not to stare at my scar covered body. I hid in my closet and begged sleep to come.

I bolt up only to hit my head on a shelf. I look around in terror hoping no one heard, after a couple seconds I sigh and sneak into the bathroom. I look into the mirror and notice I was covered in sweat and tears. I sit down and erupt in tears as I recall my horrible nightmare.

I try to hum only to realize that I had a deep purple bruise around my neck causing me to wince in pain as the hum vibrated my throbbing throat. I stand up and look at my puffy face in the mirror then run my fingers along my neck and see the mirror ripple as if it was water. I startle back and stare at the mirror as my reflection smiles at me then holds out it’s hand willing me to take it. I look at it’s hand and realize that I have nothing to lose. My life couldn't get any worse, so I slowly slip my hand into it’s. It smiles again then pulls me in.